BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Laura G.
San Antonio
I used to love this pallet it is also really good creamy colors. Only thing that sucks is that my daughter destroyed it after 3 months of me having this. Hopefully I can get q new one soon.
Joanna N.
Brookeville, MD
Purchased this palette after loving the heck out of the Chocolate Bar Too Faced palette (my absolute favorite of all time)
I was so excited to open this one up - packaging is peachy and fun-all peach inspired - The smell was nice and clean -peachy but artificial for sure (which has me wondering if the scents are really good as fragrance is a horrible non-labeled ingredient with chemicals that are not good for the environment or for our bodies. Other than that the palette was nice. I have my favorites and my not so favorites. I feel like some colors need work as far as workability. The palette colors are not the easiest to work with - while they do stay in place when using a primer, they are difficult to work with/blend. Colors are beautiful, but if you do not have hours to work with your looks, not the easiest blending palette. Does not come close to my liking of the chocolate bar palette, however I still would recommend.
Maggie B.
So far this is my every day pallet. It has so many colors! My friend got one so I fell in love, I bought one. Somehow the names were perfect! The only downside is it's a bit powdery.
Kaitlin T.
Buffalo
I love this collection. They smell nice and they work great. The pigment is good. I do use this on a somewhat regular basis. A little on the higher side price wise but to me it was worth it
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
Smells great! Works great! Blends beautifully. Has amazing pigment! Works well with other shadows. Doesnt get muddy looking or separate from the skin. Applies so well.
Jennifer M.
Gorgeous color selection. Creamy and bendable shades with minimal fallout. And they are pigmented!! Smells delightful and you can create many looks with this palette!
Jazmyn S.
Delton, MI
Oh my gosh. If you don’t have this pallet, I definitely recommend it. It smells amazing, it’s very pigmented, they blend well and you can make a bunch of different looks with one pallet
Kaydee P.
West Plains, MO
First of all, this palette smells DELICIOUS! It applies easily, blends easily, and stays on all day even when I don’t use any eyeshadow primer. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Cora M.
Florence, AZ
So, let me start off by saying I love Too Faced. I am a huge fan of the Born This Way foundation. However, that being said, not everything in their line is a winner. This palette is nice, but is it worth the hefty price tag of $50? No. I hate to say it, but it isn't.

These shadows are pigmented with the exception of the two darkest shades. These shadows definitely need a primer underneath to show the true pigmentation of the colors. For $50 I would expect the whole palette to be pigmented. Anyways, I love the color range on my neutral light skin tone! It looks amazing against blue eyes and brown eyes, but of course any eye color would be beautiful with this! Candied peach is my favorite color in the palette and it looks beautiful in the crease.

If you are looking for a good alternative, I heard the iheartmakeup palette is very similar and it doesn't smell either (if you're sensitive to that sort of stuff). That palette is only $15 I believe.
Raquel P.
Love the colors. Pigmentation is amazing. This is my everyday go-to palette. You can use this palette for anything from a no-makeup makeup look to a dramatic smokey.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.