BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Grace B.
Brampton, ON
PEACHY PEACH PEACH ! I absolutely love this palette it compliments all skin type. So many colours to play with and I love the smell. Everytime I go to use this and I open it I get so happy cause it smells so good. The pigmentation is amazing. There's fall outs but not a lot and yes I'd recommend this to anyone and I'd buy it again
Beth F.
Wow it what I can say. The colours in this pallet look beautiful! The smell of these eyeshadows is amazing and would make a nice sweet perfume!. These eyeshadows blend out very nice. However because these shadows are really soft they have a bit of powder kickback. But don't be alarmed as it's just because they are soft. I really like this make up palette and I want to buy another one.
Shirin b.
This palette is gorgeous. I use almost every single shade in the palette. It is a bit pricey and it smells like peach that’s what I like about too faced they don’t disappoint with heir packaging. I’m still on my first palette not sure if I’d buy another one when this one finishes.
Ana Gaby C.
I honestly love all the colors on this palette, they're amazing in all ways, the pigamentation it's one of the best that I'd ever tried, the packaging it's so nice and it smells so good, it looks so classy and fabulous, I would recommend it to all my friends and family.
Ghada T.
Wonderful wonderful colors ! I encourage every girl and woman to buy it, these colors are beautiful and classy . Excellent for all occasions and skin tones, the quality is high compared to the usual palettes. I personnally adore it and want to test it on my instagram page.
Rini B.
Bekasi
I love this product because the color in the palette is like fall season and Halloween color, you can create fall and Halloween theme with this palette, and it easy to apply without any based color
Tahlia M.
Melbourne
This is currently my favorite eyeshadow palette!! It smells INCREDIBLE and the colors are gorgeous! You can mix and match, there are so many different looks you can create with the one palette. Highly recommend!!! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Megan R.
Kings lynn, Norfolk
Love love love this palette it’s been in my every day makeup routine for a while now and I am so so glad I purchased it! The pigment is beaut and the packaging is the cutest it also smells lush! For sure recommend Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Emma G.
Port Moody
I'm obsessed with this product! I use this every single day and it's so long lasting! One of my top ten eyeshadow. I loved the shades/color. There are few shimmering colors, and some matte colors. It also smells soooo freaking good! ( like peach) I would totally recommend!!!😍
Nancy N.
Argenteuil
One of my favorites palette from too faced
The first time it launch i did not got the chance to buy it but wheh they put it back i jumped on it
I love Colors the combination ! The eyeshadow are finely mild and the pigmentation is good !
And it smell just like peaches ! Loove
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.