BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Nicole F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this specific palette in Too faced collection including their chocolate bar. Too faced pallete a are known for their beautiful shimmery pigments and color potent when applied to the eyelids.Every single eyeshadow has a specific formula and texture made to guarantee the best turnout. With this specific eyeshadow palette you get shades similar to urban decays,modern renaissance and too faced speciality. It doesn't limit your makeup creativity instead they let different colors in the palette and not single tones made to play around with and occasionally applied for special nights out. It's expensive priced but it's worth it because of their unique and superb color formulas to guarantee the best out of all others. They tend to try to do their best by competing with the formula from the previous formula to get the best customer satisfaction. This sweet peach palette is my favorite palette out of everything else in Too faces eyeshadow palette. TOTALLY RECOMMEND. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Cailin Y.
Centreville, VA
The Too Faced sweet peach palette was a big buzz in the beauty community on YouTube. The reviews were very mixed, so I was hesitant at first but I bought it. I'm very pale and have red hair/green eyes. I was excited for the light peachy colors for this spring/summer. Now - the light mattes barely show up on my pale skin. The peach colors only show up if put on over a white base. I hate when dark colors are full of glitter and all of these have that. I do like the white peach & nectar colors.. They have a golden sheen to them. Pretty on the inner corner and lid. I can see myself using this for natural glowy summer looks but I am not gonna be touching the dark shades. The Brown mattes are not good as other brands. The colors will blend into a muddy mess if you aren't careful. I wouldn't recommend it unless you are just a makeup junkie collector like myself.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
My husband bought me the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow palette from Sephora for my Birthday!! I absolutely love this palette because it is highly pigmented, smells like peaches and blends well. I can do so many different looks with this one palette. I love the mixtures of mattes and frosted colors. The colors that they chose for this palette is beautiful and the packaging is beautiful; however I think they could adjust the look to catch the eye of an older person by making it look a little more elegant, instead of pumpkin bumpkin. That is why it took me so long to try Too Faced because I thought it was like Claire's. I've got a blog Too Faced, at holldanbloggers.com. I would love to work with you on the packaging!!! @TooFaced #toofacedpeach #besteyeshadowpalette
Chelsea B.
Powell , OH
I got this palette as soon as it came out because well I love peaches and I love Too Faced. This palette smells amazing it's a very light scent, it's not overpowering at all. The colors are amazing and they're much more versatile than you may originally think. You can do a smokey eye, a more natural eye, cute cut creases. There's not much you can't do with this palette. It's definitely worth the money and I highly recommend this palette, I use it every day. When it runs out I will buy it again. This is my go to palette. The colors are gorgeous some are matte and some have some shimmer or foil affect. The colors are soft as butter and so easy to blend.
Nikki W.
Charleston
My little girls beg me to let them wear this. Momma gives in and we apply makeup. We love love love this palette! This one isn’t as pigmented as we would like. But all in all we love it.
Julie M.
This is a beautiful palette. The scent is a little strong if you use it for a long period of time. I wish there was a little less of brown shades, but overall...the colors are beautiful. They are so smooth and creamy, and I especially love the shades that have a metallic sheen. I would recommend buying this buying. It has very little fallout and such bright pigmentation. The scent is also very nice! Also, the case is so sturdy and I feel safe using it anywhere.
Isabella V.
upton
I love the formula of the product. It is so easy to take off after a day of wearing it. I love the colors on the palette. I use it everyday because it is that great.
Austen G.
gilmer, TX
I got this despite all the negative reviews of it because I just wanted to see for myself... and nope they were right, it sucks.

Firstly, it really does stink. It's STRONG and it's not a pleasant scent.

Secondly, the colors lack pigmentation, the darker shades look patchy when you blend them out, and some of the shades hard panned weirdly fast and for no apparent reason?

There's truly not a ton of good looks you can get out of this palette. I have so many palettes that are better than this one, I just NEVER reach for it. It doesn't inspire me and it doesn't perform as well as other palettes I have.

The shimmers are nice, but thats the best thing they have going for them.

I've used this maybe 4-5 times since I bought it in July. I can't bring myself to get rid of it because I paid so much for it.
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love this pallet, i purchased it from Sephora it has nice color options and I love using this for my everyday routine. definitely worth the money and smells like peaches. And the packaging is very beautiful These colors are so pigmented and very easy to blend. I would definitely buy it again. The range of colors is versatile I can create a soft look for my everyday routine and a glam look for a night out but since I have a little loose skin on the lid it just takes a little extra effort to blend these in. Overall it's a really good palette with good color combinations and would definitely recommend this all the angles looking to buy a nice palette.
Adrianna G.
Casa Grande, AZ
I was really skeptical about getting this palette because I thought the colors wouldn't show up on me. I have a medium olive skin tone and I felt that the colors wouldnt complement my skin but I gave in anyway and gave it a try. So amazingly I was very impressed with how pigmented the colors showed on my skin. I created a Peachy look. This is the perfect summer palette and I recommend it to everybody. amazing colors to choose from. You have mattes and shimmers. So pigmented especially the olive green shade I was very impressed with that shade. And obviously the smell, delicious! I apologize for it having a photo. I thought I had one available. I will post one when I create another look again.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.