BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Francesca W.
YES YES YES I love this palette so much!!!! I personally think your get amazing value for money. I purchased this at debenhams and would purchase it again! The product is just so buttery and easy to apply and the colour pay off is unreal. 100% recommend this to anyone wanted an eyeshadow palette.
Cat C.
London, London
A friend bought be this but I know the price of it. I have to admit I was a but disappointed. It smells gorgeous and the colours are beautiful but it isn't very pigmented. I struggled a lot to get the colour to show. I've found cheaper eye shadows like Makeup Revolution and MUA to be a lot cheaper and more pigmented.
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
Name: chourok sebbah
Adress :loutissement oum kaltoum avenue congo rue ruelle 19
Zip code : 20802
city: Martil
country: Morocco
Jordyn D.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. it has a nice variety of shimmery and matte shades, they're all super pigmented and stunning. the only thing I would change is to add a few more peachy shades, but it smells amazing and I love it! in my top 3 for sure!!! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Catherine W.
I'm in love with this palette. I never wore orange toned eyeshadows but now I love them. The eyeshadows themselves are very pigmented, they blend very easily and are creamy. I really recommend this palette you will fall in love Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Denise B.
I love this product the colors are pigmented the colors are beautiful. I bought this years or months ago I was so sad that I lost it during vacation its Ben a while now since I had that. My eyes are brown and it looks gorgeous with my eyes I really recommend this product totally Worth it
Isabella S.
I love this palette so much I have to buy a new one because I've nearly used it all because all my friends borrow it of me so I am going to buy an other one because how good it is and the smell is so good 🍑💙
Sima A.
Sharjah
It smells like peach and the colors are very pigmented.....I bought it at sephora from maybe a week and I honestly love it and I totally recommend it for other lovely Influensters ❤
Sirisha K.
I love the colour range of this product and also the pigmentation is good but i somehow felt that it doesn't last much long even though you prep and prime ur eye lid well.Somehow it didn't work for me that well . Also there is some fall out i don't know if only i faced this or its normal .
Brooke F.
Newmarket, ON
My favourite eye palette. Extremely versatile and great pigmentation. The shimmer shades I do wet with a setting spray but it’s honestly just to make them pop more than they already do. Can get a great amount of different eye looks with this one palette. And the peach scent is a great bonus.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.