BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Mareli S.
Mesa, AZ
Awesome eyeshadow makeup palette with lots of natural colors! It’s an easy palette to work with if your a beginner in applying eyeshadow. It also has a awesome sent to it, it smells just like peaches! I would recommend!
Brittany P.
I've been wanting this eyeshadow palette for the longest and I finally got my hands on it for my 22nd Birthday. I was super happy that I bought it. I was really drawn to the bright colors and felt they would make a cute look for the summer time. The palette is not only beauty but it smells really good as well. The palette is very pigmentated and I can appreciate the browns and variations of peaches and the darker shades as well. Love love love this palette and I'm so glad I got it.
alex v.
lantana
Great product for the most part however the purples are patchy for sure and there are too blacks that’s are almost identical and both are patchy . Would buy this pallet for the other shades though . The peaches and browns are very nice and bendable . The shimmers are also very reflective and look suuuper pretty .
Caliana L.
Duarte, CA
This palette is top quality! It gives a very cute vibe, and you can create many looks with the diverse, yet cohesive, colors included. The pigmentation is great and the colors are so easy to blend. I would definitely buy this again if I ran out. Not to mention it smells absolutely amazing! The colors are so easy to work with, and you can create a look with any of the colors chosen. I would recommend this to everyone, as I find it to be a must have in my collection! This palette exceeded my expectations. The only critique I have is that it would be better if the colors were placed in a more organized fashion and it is a bit pricey. However, I do not regret buying this palette whatsoever. It would look great with every skin tone and eye color out there!
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Wow! This pallette is amazing. When I first heard of this palette, I just imagined that the entire thing was different shades of peachy colors, but upon seeing it. There are dark browns, purples, greens and even black. Which is why this palette sets itself above the rest. So many looks can be achieved with these darker transition colors. The quality is top notch, because Too Faced can't be anything less than the best. I'm in love.
Isabella S.
The Sweet Peach Too Faced Palette is exactly what I thought it would be. The palette actually smells like peaches. When I use this palette it makes me want to eat peaches.
Now. the palette itself and the colors are gorgeous. The colors have great pigmentation, I swatched the color "Just Peachy" once and it came off on my hand like some palettes you swatch three times with.
Also, the packaging is so cute and it is tough so it won't break easily. And if you have been on the edge on buying it, I say go for it, it is definitely worth the money.
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
This is one of my all-time favorite palettes!!! I use it at least a few times a week. It has lots of pigment and the consistency is very soft, not powdery at all. I love how you can make so many different types of looks with this, from casual to glam. It also smells amazing!!! Definitely the best smelling product I have owned. I wish I could give this five stars, but something that has bugged me since I bought it is that the packaging is very cheap. It has a magnetic closure that is very weak, and the top and bottom halves of mine is actually not aligned perfectly. For the cost, I wish the packaging was better. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Taylor P.
This palette is my all time favorite of this year. It has an amazing color selection and I can do a pink and peach look to an everyday nude look to a darker and full glam look as well. The shadows are very nice and buttery and are very easy to blend out. However there is a bit of fallout but that is expected with the formulation and doesn't seem to bother me. And for everyone who is wondering about the smell..in my opinion it does not smell like peaches however it does smell very nice that I do love. If you are interested I suggest you go ahead and get it, it was definitely a hit for me and will probably be for you too.
Maryann M.
Victorville, CA
Do you love the smell of peaches than this palette is for you. It has a vast array of neutral colors and a few pops of color. The shadows are creamy, soft and very easy to blend, with all these shadows you will not find difficulties making an everyday look, smokey eyes and a dramatic look for night time but not limited to a very simple day look. This palette is great for traveling because of the sturdy case. I would definitely recommend this product for everyone who needs a neutral palette to add to their collection.
Makenna N.
Dayton, Texas
When I first bought this palette I was in love. However I realized a few weeks ago that the mattes just look patchy and are really hard to blend out. There is one color that is a peach tone with chunks of glitter, that is like cement that you can not get out of the pan. Not only that, but when you do it patchy and not flattering. The shimmer on the very left are beautiful, and the metallic shade Peach Bellini is one of the only reasons I keep the palette. I would definitely recommend finding a cheaper alternative, because it isn't as great as it should be. I will say that the black shade is actually very creamy and intense, but that does not justify spending that much on a palette with just a few good shades.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.