BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Holly S.
I just purchased this palette as I was looking for a versatile everyday look that can go from work to night. I enjoy the warmer colors and the way the shadows smell. Packaging is gorgeous and the colors apply really well and last even without primer. I will say the darker shades are prone to fallout, but that is to be expected with most brands. I love that this includes 3 highlight shades, it is very useful for my daily look and I highly recommend it
Kayla O.
sudbury
Can we talk about how amazing this palette smells?! 🍑 the shadows are great and offer plenty of nude options with a hint of flare. The price is decent as well considering all of the variety in shades. If you can get this before it goes out of stock again I'd recommend it!
Aurora M.
Sherwood Park, AB
First of all, I have to say that this smells like an absolute dream. The shadows are really nice and blend nicely together. This palette is really amazing for my blue eyes so I find myself reaching for it often! I find that the darker shades however, take some work and tend to be quite patchy. The last column especially. But the shimmers and the mattes throughout are pretty solid. The last column though, needs some work!
Melanie N.
Stockbridge, Edinburgh
I got this as I was so impressed with the chocolate bar palette and I was not disappointed. As a pale blonde the colours are perfect for me! It's now my go to holiday palette as I have everything in need in this to create a few different looks for both night and days and the colours look awesome with a little bit of sun on the skin!
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
I heard they were making this permanent and going to come out with it again in Novemberish I think. I really want to get my hands on it because too faced is amazing and this palette out of all of there's screams my name. Love the colours in here. Definitely something I would use everyday. And I love peaches! I also want to get the peanut butter and jelly palette which I believe they are making that one permanent too!!
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
The shadows of Too Faced is one of the most quality products of the brand. You can take this palette on a journey and for you it will be quite enough. I really like the selection of colors. All shades are different. You can do different makeup and no one would guess that all this is the same palette. I would recommend to try it!
Lindsay S.
London
Love love LOVE this palette! I use it almost every day. It looks beautiful on the lids, blendable, and lasts all day! There's a great variety of shadows, and they all look great. I've even just about hit pan on some of them. The packaging is super cute, and it smells great!

The smell can be overpowering, especially if you are sensitive to scents, but it doesn't bother me :)

Highly recommend this palette!
Ida L.
Copenhagen
Cute shades. The pigment, I find, is stronger than some of the other Too Faced palettes I own. The smell of the shadows is amazing, a light Peach smell but nothing too heavy, if you don't like scented makeup. It has a wide selection of shades so you can do many different looks. I have found myself grabbing this palette in my eyeshadow drawer more often lately, because the warmth of the shades are perfect for summer looks.
Ffion C.
Cilfach Crwys, Bangor
Too faced sweet peach palette is absolutely stunning never seen anything so pretty definitely worth the money I’m definitely a repeat user compared to other palette this on definitely stands out the smell of it is amazing and the finished look is even better Id definitely recommend this to everyone
Emily T.
London, ON
This is one of my all time favourite eyeshadow palettes. Not because the formula is over the moon or anything but I love the colours in the palette and I do find them very easy to blend. There is definitely opportunity for a lot of different eye looks. I, personally, really like the smell. I LOVE the actual peach colours, I think they are stunning. I just wish there was one or two more matte transition shades:
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.