BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Kiana F.
Torbay, NL
This is my favourite palette ever. It's my everyday one and I think the colours are a little unique. While I have seen some dupes of this going around, the quality of too faced palettes like this are amazing. You can't go wrong if there ever a chance to get this!
Jenny K.
My favorite palette..
The shades are pigmented and blending was never before so easy
The most lovely shade in the palette is candy peach
The palette has so many colors ,you can create different looks
Shimmer, matte, metallic every thing in this cute, sweet palette
Tonirose S.
Calgary, AB
This palette is amazing! The pigmentation is amazing, and I adore the range of colors. Looks from this palette can range from everyday, to night outs. Some shadows blend better than others. Also, it smells amazing! I use this palette everyday.
Taylor B.
I am so glad I purchased this product. It has some truly unique shadows that I absolutely love. Such a great variety of shades and super pigmented. Not to mention it smells fantastic. I bought it online from Mecca. It will last me forever but I would recommend
Stefania D.
Montreal
Been waiting a year for this palette to come back! I'm in love with everything about it! Great color payoff the smell is amazing, and it's a great multi use product!
Cierdh M.
Falkirk , Stirlingshire
Took me a while to get this. I got the second batch. But I LOVE it. So happy I decided to get it, the colours are amazing. Highly pigmented, blend beautiful and the palette smells absolutely gorgeous. 100% recommend this!!
Shelby M.
Lisburn
Amazing eyeshadows palette I absolutely love, it's so worth it I have nearly ran out of mine and I will be definitely getting it again it's good value also easy to apply and blend out, very pigment and I absolutely love it I recommend it x
Victoria C.
Salford, M7 2ZT
Cute pallete with great colour scheme. The shadows blend beautifully with nice pigmentation. The pallet smells like peaches which is a bonus. This would make a great present or is a great addition to any make up collection
Jessica C.
Fergus, ON
Pigment is awesome, colour choice is perfect. Colours are blend-able and build-able. I love the packaging and the scent of the eyeshadow. I bought this from Sephora when it was released and I would never get rid of it.
Jess B.
This is my favourite palette from the whole collection! This is my first time using the palette but I will buy it again for sure! The smell is unreal and the shadows are so pigmented and buttery! Such an amazing product.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.