BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Ustyna R.
i have seen this product in the Sephora store and it is very nice, I like it a lot. the colours are very nice and pigmented and they are all very warm colours. the whole combination of the colors together is so nicely layer out. I think if I would have this product I could use all of the colors in the pallet.
Sarah S.
St Catharines, ON
I was hesitant at first even tho I love the first and second chocolate bar palettes but the colours are pigmented rich creamy easy to blend the smell of peach is nice but not over powering , the packaging is my fave I'd buy it just for that ! It's a tin magnet to close with s big mirror wish it came with a brush
Sharleen L.
I deff. think this is one of the best eyeshadow that too faced has put out. I totally understand the hype thaat has been going around. The quality of the shadows is crazy, I can get away without applying any eyeprimer and the colour is still vibrant and still looking sooo good, last a long time as well.+ again the smell are so good, making you so happy :)
Ray M.
I have been wearing this palette every day since I got it. I find it really easy to make a bunch of different looks from this palette, I have a favourite neutral-brown look and peachy look as well as mixing up a bunch of the accent colours. I also love the smell even though I know it's not for everyone.
Aurora M.
Sherwood Park, AB
First of all, I have to say that this smells like an absolute dream. The shadows are really nice and blend nicely together. This palette is really amazing for my blue eyes so I find myself reaching for it often! I find that the darker shades however, take some work and tend to be quite patchy. The last column especially. But the shimmers and the mattes throughout are pretty solid. The last column though, needs some work!
Ida L.
Copenhagen
Cute shades. The pigment, I find, is stronger than some of the other Too Faced palettes I own. The smell of the shadows is amazing, a light Peach smell but nothing too heavy, if you don't like scented makeup. It has a wide selection of shades so you can do many different looks. I have found myself grabbing this palette in my eyeshadow drawer more often lately, because the warmth of the shades are perfect for summer looks.
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
I heard they were making this permanent and going to come out with it again in Novemberish I think. I really want to get my hands on it because too faced is amazing and this palette out of all of there's screams my name. Love the colours in here. Definitely something I would use everyday. And I love peaches! I also want to get the peanut butter and jelly palette which I believe they are making that one permanent too!!
Holly S.
I just purchased this palette as I was looking for a versatile everyday look that can go from work to night. I enjoy the warmer colors and the way the shadows smell. Packaging is gorgeous and the colors apply really well and last even without primer. I will say the darker shades are prone to fallout, but that is to be expected with most brands. I love that this includes 3 highlight shades, it is very useful for my daily look and I highly recommend it
Lindsay S.
London
Love love LOVE this palette! I use it almost every day. It looks beautiful on the lids, blendable, and lasts all day! There's a great variety of shadows, and they all look great. I've even just about hit pan on some of them. The packaging is super cute, and it smells great!

The smell can be overpowering, especially if you are sensitive to scents, but it doesn't bother me :)

Highly recommend this palette!
Melanie N.
Stockbridge, Edinburgh
I got this as I was so impressed with the chocolate bar palette and I was not disappointed. As a pale blonde the colours are perfect for me! It's now my go to holiday palette as I have everything in need in this to create a few different looks for both night and days and the colours look awesome with a little bit of sun on the skin!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.