BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Cristal M.
Unfortunately his palette didn’t workout how I really wanted it too . When applied it was not easy to blend out idk if it was just my palette but it applied like a smudge I rate three stars becaus that happened the first time I used t and I immediately gave up on it and put it on the button of all my other eyeshadows so I’m going to be testing it out again soon
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
This pallet was worth every penny. Let me start by saying that it smells delicious 😋. It is very easy to work with blends well and it’s long lasting it’s perfect for the summer because the colors are peachy and summery looking you can create various of looks with this I would highly recommend to buy.Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Aaliyah W.
Hempfield
This palette is absolutely beautiful the color range is amazing I love the maroon shade it was one of my favorites to use in the crease the packaging is adorable and I absolutely love the scent that this palette gives I definitely prefer this over the chocolate bonbons pallet and I would highly recommend this pallet to anyone looking for more fall color looks
Ronni P.
Lewisville
The smell of this palette is intoxicating and the packaging is adorable. Love that there is a mirror and there are names below the individual shadows. Some of the colors aren’t as pigmented as the others, but they are buildable. These shadows blend easily, but there aren’t many different looks you can make with this palette. Probably won’t be purchasing again.
Elizabeth T.
Colorado Springs
This pallet smells amazing! Cute packaging! Blends great, goes on smooth; you can create many soft looks with it. Only 2 problems; definitely do your eyes first with it because FALLOUT like crazy. Second; the metal container after awhile ends up coming off track or bending but doesn’t line up and close anymore (my makeup stays on my desk; and in good shape)
Olivia F.
Vancouver
I love this eyeshadow palette and love how it smells like peach every time I open the case. This product is a little pricey but it was worth the buy. I use it almost everyday and it goes with almost if not all of my outfits. I love how it smells and it applies nicely without coming off/fading right away. I recommend using an eyeshadow primer under it to make it hold better, but it still holds up very nicely even without a primer. I love the peach line from Too Faced and would definitely recommend splurging on this!
Eneesa N.
Fort smith, AR
One of my favorite brands is toofaced and i have most of their palettes and this one is one of the ones that stands out to me. I reach for this often and i also use it on people i do make up for. I think the shades are beautiful and apply smooth and pigmented. Its smells great and is aesthetically pleasing to have in my collection of eyeshadow palettes 👍
Meelanie M.
San Antonio
This palette is one of the first “high end” products i received and for being the first one it worked great ! i can do several looks with different colors and i love it ! i would buy more from their line but im broke LOL. Anyways i highly recommend this palette if your looking for peachy or nice spring looks! Easy to work with and pretty good for a beginner, the pigmentation isn’t crazy at all, its just right ! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Amanda Q.
Milford, MA
Beautiful colors that last all day Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette is a wonderful addition to any makeup collection or user . I bought this palette at Too Faced.com was affordable and no room for improvement. Do recommend
Amberly K.
Winona, MN
This palette was all the rage when it came out and is perfect for spring and summer looks. Now that it is winter I find that I rarely reach for it. I love that the shadows smell like peaches and it's easily recognized when opened. This Too Faced product is easy to blend and provides a good amount of diversity. I will say that I could use a few more matte colors, but I'm glad it's a part of my collection.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.