BY TOO FACED #14 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Anna v.
The Netherlands
I absolutely love this palette so much. I can not live without it! All of the colours are amazing and they will be great for every skin tone. There's some mattes, some shimmery... I can't even describe. Too Faced nailed it with this one. All colours are so perfectly blendable and the colours are amazing together. It is like sunset in a palette. It is my most favorite eyeshadowpalette of all time ❤️
Areeba k.
This is my favourite palette.. i love the shades. Tha packaging is amazing. I love the applicator brush. They smell soo good.. The eyeshadow is very blendable and awesome I absolutely love them
Karen K.
London , ON
This is my favourite palette I own and trust me I have around 50 palettes in my collection it smells like fuzzy peaches ! The colours are beautiful and it performs beautifully very little fall out and blends great ! It is very worth the price and the fight it took me to get my hands on it ! If you see it buy it I promise you won't regret it !
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
I lined up outside of my sephora like a psycho to get my hands on this! And I'm glad I did because it's amazing! Summer yum is my favorite shade of the whole palette! It has such a nice range from light-mid-dark, you can create so many looks. And of course it smells amazing! I'm glad they're making more because everyone should be able to get one!
Caitlyn T.
Langley, BC
As soon as I heard sweet peach was being released again I was stoked and literally as soon as it was on sale on sephora I was buying it. The smell isn't what I was expecting but it's almost nostalgic like what you'd expect from your childhood. The colours are a great mix of shimmery pinks to more neutral mattes and it's a plus that they're long lasting and blend well. I suggest smelling it before buying it as some may not like the smell as much as me but I would buy it again.
Lorena D.
I've bought this palette the first time it came out, and I'm still completly in love with it. I've totally abused Bellini, which complements my skintone amazingly. After 9 months it still retains the peachy smell, athough it's more like peach jello than fresh fruit :)
Rachel J.
Such pigmented shadows. They glide on the eyes so smoothly. Little to no fallout when I use it. Perfect palette for all year round because of the darker shades as well.
Aubrey R.
Broken Arrow , OK
This palette is my ride or die. I use it every time I want a beautiful flowing look. With these colors you can create so many looks! Such creamy formulas. Worth every penny spent even for newbies to the beauty community.
Makayla S.
tampa, FL
I was so excited to get my hands on this palette during Christmas time, but I was s impressed as I thought I would be. the pigmentation is there in some shades, but not in others. the biggest problem I have with this palette is the shades don't scream peach to me. they don't seem to go well together either, which makes it hard to create a full look with it. I still dip into this palette to use a few transition shades, but I don't use it as much as I should.
imane b.
salé

This palette is the most adorable, beautiful palette I have seen in a long time. The colors are incredible ranging from peaches to plums to coppery and even to a beautiful gold-flecked green. The color pay-off/pigmentation into die for. The packaging is adorable and extremely durable because its a metal magnetized tin in gorgeous peachy colors. And the smell. Let me tell you about the gorgeous smell that wafts out of the palette the moment you open it. Its smells of freshly picked peaches and I am obsessed. Highly recommend!!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.