BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Jill S.
Buffalo, NY
Definitely a favourite of mine. It’s great to travel with and is a go to for when I want a subtle pink natural type of eye. You can create full looks with this. If definitely buy it again
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
This smells so pretty. I remember when this came out and sold out so fast and everyone and there grandmas wanted this. I myself I wanted this so bad. It applies nice and the colors are so pretty. I love this pallet.
Brooks G.
Jacksonville, FL
Good color payoff and minimum fallout. The shimmers and mattes are wonderful and the color selection was beautifully arranged. In the past too faced has not made the best eye shadow palletes but i approve of this one
Jordan C.
Spring, TX
Smells so good, beautiful colors that coordinates so well with my eye color. I’d recommend to anyone looking at this. The packaging is adorable and I absolutely love the product.
Yvette M.
I have to say I think this palette may have been a little overhyped. The quality is nice but I dont think its anything spectacular that you NEED to have. I dont find myself gravitating towards this palette often as it just isnt all that inspiring to me. I had thought that I broke the packaging since it has never closed completely for me, however a family member just purchased this for herself and hers was exactly the same and I was told thats how hers came to her, so the packaging is not up to par. I will say, however, that the packaging is adorable and I love the scent it has. It is VERY strong to begin with but now that I've had it a little longer the scent seems to have died down a bit (probably due in part to the fact that it doesn't ever close comoletely). A lot of the shades justlook so similar on the eye. If you use these sort of shades a lot I would say go for it. Otherwise I dont think its a necessity.
Destiny O.
Allentown , PA
This has to be my favorite pallet that I own I use it almost every time I do my makeup I love the colors and how easy they blend and the smell is soooo good I would always recommend this to everyone
Amanda R.
Indiana, PA
My first “name brand” palette. With my hair/skin color this palette could not have been a better fit for me. I use it everyday for work but also has the diversity that I can use it at night too. Would but again.
Alexandra H.
This is the best eyeshadow palette ! It's long lasting, doesn't smudge, it's a nice color and compared to other knock offs it's the best around! Only room for improvement would be it's a bit glittery at times and I prefer matte color. Still I love it!
Rachael M.
Evanston , IL
Smells amazing just like peaches and all of the colors are to pretty! Definitely worth the price! They pigment is also really nice. My personal favorite shade is Georgia or Bellini
Amanda L.
Bassett, VA
This is an expensive palette, but the shade range is wonderful! You get rich, buttery color payoff that blends so nicely and never seems harsh or chalky. Plus the smell is a nice added bonus!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.