BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Jordan M.
Gilbertown, AL
Love the colors, scent, and the pigmentation. It’s been a go to for over a year now, lol. This is the first Too Faced palette I have purchased and will be buying more.
Anabel M.
If you a neutral, pink, peachy tones lover I highly recommend this palette!! The colors are so beautiful and I for one will get a lot of use of this one! Is creamy, smooth and pigment is great! And to me it does not have a peach smell but more like a fruity smell and is not overwhelming in case you dislike strong smells or peach smells haha because I don't like peach smell so at first I was afraid I wouldn't like it cause of the smell but thank goodness it all worked out!! The colors are everything!!!!💖💖 and this brand is cruelty-free.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
So, I do really like this palette and I think the shades are nice but with all the drama that went on over it during the first launch.. I have to say I expected more. My boyfriend knew how bad I wanted this palette and I was on the HUNT for it but couldn't get my hands on it. He ended up paying an arm and a leg to get it for me and while I do like how it smells and looks.. the product itself doesn't wow me. All of the neutral shades are great.. but the peachy stars of the show aren't that pigmented in my opinion. I have tan skin but I don't have trouble with colors showing up on me and these peachy shades DO NOT SHOW UP AT ALL on my skin. It's so frustrating because those are the colors I was dying for. I don't ever find myself reaching for this palette and after the second launch.. it kinda took away from the joy of having it. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that everyone got the chance to have it who wanted it but for something so hyped.. I wish they would've revised it and improved to launch with the rest of the line.
Chelsie H.
Phoenix , AZ
Wonderful daily palette. This has been my new go to. I love all the colors and can really have some fun with it for cute day looks but also use the darker colors if I want a night time look as well. Definitely recommend!
Nicole F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this specific palette in Too faced collection including their chocolate bar. Too faced pallete a are known for their beautiful shimmery pigments and color potent when applied to the eyelids.Every single eyeshadow has a specific formula and texture made to guarantee the best turnout. With this specific eyeshadow palette you get shades similar to urban decays,modern renaissance and too faced speciality. It doesn't limit your makeup creativity instead they let different colors in the palette and not single tones made to play around with and occasionally applied for special nights out. It's expensive priced but it's worth it because of their unique and superb color formulas to guarantee the best out of all others. They tend to try to do their best by competing with the formula from the previous formula to get the best customer satisfaction. This sweet peach palette is my favorite palette out of everything else in Too faces eyeshadow palette. TOTALLY RECOMMEND. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
My husband bought me the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow palette from Sephora for my Birthday!! I absolutely love this palette because it is highly pigmented, smells like peaches and blends well. I can do so many different looks with this one palette. I love the mixtures of mattes and frosted colors. The colors that they chose for this palette is beautiful and the packaging is beautiful; however I think they could adjust the look to catch the eye of an older person by making it look a little more elegant, instead of pumpkin bumpkin. That is why it took me so long to try Too Faced because I thought it was like Claire's. I've got a blog Too Faced, at holldanbloggers.com. I would love to work with you on the packaging!!! @TooFaced #toofacedpeach #besteyeshadowpalette
Chelsea B.
Powell, OH
I got this palette as soon as it came out because well I love peaches and I love Too Faced. This palette smells amazing it's a very light scent, it's not overpowering at all. The colors are amazing and they're much more versatile than you may originally think. You can do a smokey eye, a more natural eye, cute cut creases. There's not much you can't do with this palette. It's definitely worth the money and I highly recommend this palette, I use it every day. When it runs out I will buy it again. This is my go to palette. The colors are gorgeous some are matte and some have some shimmer or foil affect. The colors are soft as butter and so easy to blend.
Nirjhara K.
reynoldsburg
I heard way too many good things for this palette which is making me want to try it . It is way to expensive for me personally but I really want to try this product .
Cailin Y.
Centreville, VA
The Too Faced sweet peach palette was a big buzz in the beauty community on YouTube. The reviews were very mixed, so I was hesitant at first but I bought it. I'm very pale and have red hair/green eyes. I was excited for the light peachy colors for this spring/summer. Now - the light mattes barely show up on my pale skin. The peach colors only show up if put on over a white base. I hate when dark colors are full of glitter and all of these have that. I do like the white peach & nectar colors.. They have a golden sheen to them. Pretty on the inner corner and lid. I can see myself using this for natural glowy summer looks but I am not gonna be touching the dark shades. The Brown mattes are not good as other brands. The colors will blend into a muddy mess if you aren't careful. I wouldn't recommend it unless you are just a makeup junkie collector like myself.
Alejandra S.
Me encantan los color, me gusta mucho que son muy pigmentados. Y muy faciles de difuminar. Me gusta mucho las sombras brillantes. Tiene una ecencia muy rica sin duda la recomiendo.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.