BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Laura L.
This palette is one of my everyday make up palettes. The colours are beautiful and he packaging is great! Easy to use and this was the first time using too faced eye shadows. I will definitely try more.
Amber and Misha L.
Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex
I love all the variations of colours! It defiantly speaks peach. It's easy to apply with brushes but isn't as pigmented as I would think. It lasts for a few hours but not a whole day. I would buy again.
Evenstar Beauty ..
Scotland
I absolutely adore this palette. I use it at least twice a week and the eyeshadows are amazing. So pigmented, a dream to blend out and so soft to use. It also smells delicious which it always a plus! ❤
Gloria L.
Souris
These Shadows are ok I definitely do not enjoy them as much as the chocolate bar palettes and the smell is not as nice as the chocolate bar palettes it is actually to much for me I will not repurchase
Nadia M.
Rome
I love the pigmentation and the colors it's great palette to play with and you can create many looks with it and especially for summer. It's very easy to blind and i would buy it again and again. I recommend this palette.
Anna G.
Peach pallete is my fav! Couldn't sleep at night when was trying to get my hands on it. Amazing quality; great and wearable colors plus this pure peach smell! Love this pallete love too faced shadows!
Katie B.
I adore this palette so much, I love absolutely every colour in there as I'm a huge eyeshadow fan. I find it super easy to blend and find that it completes a makeup look. I absolutely love this palette
Erin A.
Brilliant pallet! Beautiful colours for all eye colours! It is long lasting and the colours are very easy to apply and blend! I would recommend this to everyone!
I love this palette, everything about it, how looks the quality and it's a good value for money and this is the only thing I have asked for this Christmas but I don't think I am going to get it✌🏼Xx
Cha D.
Quezon City
I love this product the colors are pigmented the colors are beautiful. I bought this years or months ago I was so sad that I lost it during vacation its Ben a while now since I had that. My eyes are brown and it looks gorgeous with my eyes I really recommend this product totally Worth it
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.