BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Cheyenne M.
Recently I have bought this palette and I think it's the best decision I've ever made. One thing that makes me like the palette even more is the smell of peaches as you open it! OMG! The packaging is so cute and heavy duty aswell! The colours of the eyeshadows in the palette are to die for! It's my second Too Faced palette that I own as I already have the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. The pigmentation of the eyeshadows are unbelievable! As I knew it was released I searched every store to buy it! I really recommend it.
Amna bashir b.
This is my favourite palette ūüėćūüėć i love all the colors and shades are to die for , smooth pigmented and so amazing ...definately gonnna recommend it to all my friends
Melissa K.
Calgary , AB
This is an adorable idea by Toofaced but I find that the peach smell is overwhelming and too processed. The shades also don't wow me. I definitely prefer the Bon Bon palette over this one.
Joan M.
The best variety of shadows in a palette! Amazing packaging as it is sleek and not magnetic. Got mine from Sephora. Long lasting with a primer! Colours work really well with warm toned skin. Would definitely recommend!
BillySam S.
Stafford , Staffordshire
I brought this eye shadow pallet to see what the craze was about and I must say it was good not amazing I wouldn't rebuy again but for now I do use this now and then
Tahira A.
OBSESSED WITH THIS PALETTE!!! The product is so pigmented but can we take a moment for the shades in this palette! you can create so many different eye show looks. personally I think this is great value for money!!!
Rachel M.
I absolutely love this palette it's very pigmented and the colour selection is great. There is no dupes for this palette. If your going to get a palette get this one
Ra N.
this one is my favorite ... so am Rania from morocco , I am youtuber , I have an instagram account with more than 13 000 followers, i love your products of this company and i really wants to make videos on my youtube channel trying new products with my subscribers , so please reply in the email .. and am happy to share your products with my fans ... am waiting for you guys ‚ô°‚ô°‚ô°
Sarahlee G.
Tors cove, NL
I love this and bring it anywhere I go when I know I'll be needing makeup on a trip. It isn't long lasting and the color pay off isn't that great but it's very build-able.
Julianna F.
Absolutamente apaixonada por essa paleta lindaaaa da Too Faced!! Tenho usado mais do que a Chocolate Bar original... Tem cores bem quentes, que combina como nossa pele bronzeada ou latina.. E cheira como pêssegos! A embalagem é super resistente para viagens!! AMO =] Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.