BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Kristen Melissa M.
I love this palette . It is definitely one of my favorites. There are a number of different looks you can do with this and I love that about it. From the pinks to the purples and greens , even to the neutrals . You can go from a simple day look to a smokey night look or even a bright eyed colorful look which I must admit I was a little afraid of at first but I now love ! There are so many options in this one palette and the shadows themselves are smooth buttery and creamy . They apply so beautifully and don't take much to blend and do any look that you have in mind . At first I was worried about buying this and thought is this just another overly hyped up product ? But as soon as I bought it I knew it wasn't . I was happy that I spent my money on it and I would do it again if I had to make the same decision with this purchase. Great pallette Toofaced ! My #1 pick
shanay z.
Tazewell, TN
So, when I first heard about this palette I instantly wanted it, but didn't have a chance to get my hands on it because this crazy popular item sold out like crazy. But the second time they brought it back which was here recently I grabbed one online as soon as they relaunched. And I am glad that i did because i see why everyone is so obsessed with it. It smells fantastic, the packaging is so super cute, the colors are so pigmented and buttery as always from too faced. I am obsessed with it.
There are so many beautiful colors you can work with from bright and fun, to dark and smoky, also everyday looks. this palette you can pretty much get any look out of.
If you haven't please get this item!! I would definitely recommend this to a friend and would repurchase it again!!
Nicole G.
Aside from the Too Faced Chocolate collection, this is my favorite collection! The product is great quality and it has an amazing peach aroma. The scent reminds me of summertime. The colors are quality and the colors are great for most eye colors.
Jenna L.
port orchard
I absolutely LOVED this pallet. The colors were beautiful, it smelled amazing. I don’t really remember the pigmentation, I just remember it blending out well for me. I would definitely recommend this product.
Cherish M.
Highland
I love love love this pallet. I got it for my birthday from my best friend and it had become my favorite. My mom and sisters all use it as well. The pigment is really nice and goes into the skin really smooth.
Francesca T.
Denver
This is a great pallet all of the shadows are great quality and who can pass up the sweet peach scent. I reach for this pallet often. Great bang for your buck for such nice shadow.
Lala H.
Lancaster
The hype this palette got, definitely was not worth it! Some colors were not blendable and hard to work with. Pigmentation was ok not great. But the peachy smell was the best part!
Markita D.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love this eyeshadow, if you love peachy and warm shades this pallet is for you, I’ve been using almost every day that I do wear make up and my looks have always turned out amazing and it blends like a dream!
Megan A.
Dickens, TX
Beautiful colors but I absolutely cannot stand the smell of this! I don’t know why and it just may be me. I’ve bought it several times and always get rid of it because of the smell. 😭
Veronica L.
Redding, CA
This is another palette I enjoy using. I love the peach smell. I don't use this as often as some of my other palettes, but when I do, I love the colors and how well they blend.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.