BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Nazish N.
Nazish , Oldham
This palette is absolutely beautiful and so lush! It's so pigmented, and I smells amazing, it's so peachy aswell, my favourite palette so far, buy it girls you won't be disappointed
Megan H.
Used once so pigmented and the palette actually smells like peaches I done a pink cutcrease and it turned out amazing I used my sisters cause I don't have my own but hopefully I will get one  I would definitely recommend this palette because it is one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes
Dorotea B.
Soyaux
This is my favourite palette!😍 the colors are beautiful! And it smells soooooo good🍑  Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette .The packaging is so cute! It's really easy to use for everyday look. I use it all the time.
Aisling R.
I love this eyeshadow palette. The shimmers and mattes are amazing! I have used this palette many times. The shadows and mare so long lasting and pigmented! It is quite pricey at $49 but it's so worth it. I would buy it again if I could afford it.
Alexandra M.
100% worth the money!! You can create so many looks with this and the quality is amazing. It blends very nicely! The packaging is beautiful and the smell is very nice too!. I would definitely recommend this!
Emma W.
One of my favourite palettes ever! So blendable and such beautiful colours and so pigmented too, plus it smells of peaches! Highly recommend to everyone, it is more expensive but totally worth it! I love that you can create so many different looks!
Carla F.
Sucy-En-Brie
I love this palette so much ! There is some unique shades, they are easy to blend, not patchy etc.
This is really one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. This palette is great for all the eyes colors.
Whatever I recommend this palette so much
Shel G.
This is my number one go - to, everyday palette. It is so versatile and can be used to create full looks for many occassions. I've used it for graduation, weddings, everyday, going out, etc. It also smells amazing; the best scented product I've used
Efstathia T.
Amazing palette! Very pigmented colors, easy to apply, very nice colors for the summer and spring! I bought it at Sephora, in Greece!!
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection PaletteToo Faced Sweet Sun Shines Lip Gloss
Cassandra M.
The colours are very pretty and pigmented there's a variety of different colours and it's better than a lot of other ones it's my first time having the palet and the only thing I would change is add a little more peach fragrance I would repurchase
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.