BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Connor R.
I could not be more happy with this product, it looks amazing and the colours are stunning. My eye colour is a grey - blue and it looks stunning with the peachy tones. I would definitely buy this product again. There is minimal fallout and it smells amazing.
Mia S.
I got this for my birthday and have been using it everyday since I love it I can make so many different looks and can transform a natural eye to a peachy eye look to a. Completely dramatic eye look my favourite makeup product of I could wear one thing for the rest of my life it would be this palette
Magali G.
Lavergne
I never been decepointed by Too Faced so far... that lovely smell of peaches, the colors are great. I been using it for awhile now and you can make many different style of make up Natural one and sophisticated. It does stays on pretty good. I do recommend it
Kiara M.
Edmonton, WY
I personally do not own this palette, however I have friends that do and I love how there are neutral tones that can be used universally! I really love that the palette is also peach scented! Super lovely and very cute!!! (Very good pigmented shadows as well!)
Sophie D.
Glasgow , Scotland
This Palette is amazing the shadows are so pigmented and creamy this is one of my got to eyeshadow palettes to shadows are very easy to use and apply and they shadows last on your eye for ages would definitely recommend this palette soooo worth the money
charlotte d.
This is probably one of my favourite eyeshadows palletes,the pigmentation of the eyeshadows is flawless.This would look great on a night out💗CharlotteXx
Ashley T.
I wasn't going to buy into the hype when this came out at first but I was in Mecca (an Australian beauty store) and the makeup artist put it on and showed me how easy it was to use/blend and I really warmed up to it. It's now my favorite palette at the moment due to its versatility of looks - going out, going to work or just everyday. Totally worth buying, IMO.
Sietara S.
High River, Alberta
Absolutely in love with this pallet! It's got so many gorgeous colours that all blend together nicely and the pallet has a nice balance of shimmery shades and matte shades! If pinks and browns are your way to go then this pallet is for you! Smells super sugary and too faced is cruelty free! 100% recommend.
Jeanie U.
Ho Chi Minh
Every time I open this palette i just want to eat it!! It's such a cute palette and great for a warm toned lover. I think it would be better if there was a larger variety of matte shades. Some of the lighter shades I find a bit on the powdery side, and I find that some of the darker matte browns can be patchy and harder to blend out. The shimmers, however, performed lovely for me even without a wet brush. I have been using this for a few months now and the smell is amazing but i find that only half of the shades have any pigment the rest are all very faint overall its a good product since I have created so many different looks with these colours and it's so easy to go from day to night with it.
Bea R.
Hazelgrove, Bexhill
My favourite ever eyeshadow palette !!! Colours are pigmented ( the green needs a few swipes and the black is slightly chocky but it's fine :) ) first too faced item I bought and am excited to try others!! Smell is great , the shade bellini is amazinggggggggg
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.