BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Cora M.
Florence, AZ
So, let me start off by saying I love Too Faced. I am a huge fan of the Born This Way foundation. However, that being said, not everything in their line is a winner. This palette is nice, but is it worth the hefty price tag of $50? No. I hate to say it, but it isn't.

These shadows are pigmented with the exception of the two darkest shades. These shadows definitely need a primer underneath to show the true pigmentation of the colors. For $50 I would expect the whole palette to be pigmented. Anyways, I love the color range on my neutral light skin tone! It looks amazing against blue eyes and brown eyes, but of course any eye color would be beautiful with this! Candied peach is my favorite color in the palette and it looks beautiful in the crease.

If you are looking for a good alternative, I heard the iheartmakeup palette is very similar and it doesn't smell either (if you're sensitive to that sort of stuff). That palette is only $15 I believe.
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
Loveeee the colors in this palette! I'm too pale for the colors to look super great one me, but they look GORGEOUS on my younger sister who has more of a olive tone.
Raquel P.
Love the colors. Pigmentation is amazing. This is my everyday go-to palette. You can use this palette for anything from a no-makeup makeup look to a dramatic smokey.
Delaney S.
I bought this palette because I absolutely love the shades of eye shadow it contains. The smell is to die for, I've had it for about three months now and it still smells like peaches. My boyfriend even loves to smell it. It does tend to be on the pricey side but when buying high end makeup products, aren't they all? It is cheaper than the Naked palettes, and although I haven't used a Naked palette, I think it's better. The lighter shades take a little bit more to show up than the darker shades. Overall, I just really love this palette and am so excited for the rest of the Too Faced Peach collection to come out!
Brooke L.
Macomb, MI
I LOVE this palette! I use it all the time on myself and my clients. The smell is soooo yummy and the quality, pigmentation, creaminess, and blendability are great!
Jade O.
I love the Sweet Peach palette by Too Faced! The shadows are so pigmented and they blend like a dream. I can do an everyday look or a dramatic look with this palette.
Maria M.
Hutchinson, MN
La reina de todas mis paletas de maquillaje sin duda es la sweet peach de too faced, me encanta el aroma que posee y los colores están divinos Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Krystal B.
Rose Hill, KS
I have wanted this palette for a very long time. I finally picked it up. There has been so much hype about it and now I totally see why!!! I absolutely love it!! The smell is truly amazing as well as the shadows!! Too faced truly outdid themselves!! It has been the only palette I've used since I got it. My only complaint is not enough transitional shades!!! There is not a single color in the palette that I do not like. Some people complain about there not being enough matte shades, but I'm a shimmer kind of girl so it works perfect for me. The colors are very blendable and true to color. These aren't chalky. I don't ever have a ton of fallout. I just think all around its a great pallete and worth the money!!!!
Cindy l.
Love this my sister has this and omg I love it I need to buy my own colors easy to blend and are very pigmentation some I did find a little chalky but overall love it
Diana G.
Harvest
They smell like PEACHES!!! My favorite fruit! Anyways I love how they have a mix of matte and shimmery eyeshados. You can create many looks and very well pigmented!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.