BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Adelaine M.
London
This is such a good palette to take when traveling, I heard such great things about it and the colours looked great. I love warm toned colours which is why I wanted this palette. However I have only used about 3 colours so far as I haven't been brace enough or had the right occasion to use the other colours. They are super pigmented and smell great
Sarah M.
This is one of my favourite palettes. It has cool and warm tones so can be worn by any skin colour. The shimmers are beautiful and can be worn as highlighters also. The mattes are creamy feeling and easy to blend. I love love love the peachy smell, it's refreshing.  The packaging is beautiful and i love that it comes with a mirror. I would highly recommend this palette for day and/or evening eye looks
Katya C.
Malaga
That pigment ❤ This palette in my opinion is the best nudes palette out there, it might have a few too many shimmer shades in there for some people but for me it's perfect! It's very buttery and swatches as well as it picks up on the brush. The packaging is stunning and very expensive looking and it smells like peaches!! What more could you want!?
Nicole C.
Glen Urquhart , East Kilbride
I LOVE this palette! I use it almost every day, you can easily create a subtle everyday look or a full glam going out look from this palette.
It have a very unique sweet peach smell which is stronger so if you are sensitive to strong smells this palette may not be for you, if you are fine with the smell then you won't regret this palette at all!
Hanna C.
Myślibórz
Looking for a universal eyeshadow palette, that will suit any skin tone, and you can use to create a makeup look for any occasion? The Sweet Peach palette is for you! It has a heavenly smell (peaches, of course!), the colours are absolutely gorgeous - and super pigmented. I would totally buy this palette again, and recommend it to all my friends!
Matilde R.
Best palette I've ever bought in my entire life! I bought this on sephora and was the best decision I ever made! I use this palette every day! I feel like this palette is so unique..the smell of it, the pigmentation! Everything! By far one of my favourites! I would highly recommend!
Katy V.
St, ON
I received this palette as a Christmas Gift from my best friend and I nearly cried when I opened it up!  I love the peachy smell and all the colours are so lovely!  My go-to look is one that Kathleen Lights had done with the palette and I'm hooked!  It's perfect for summer and I love the tin and the mirror inside is nice.
Emily M.
Moubray road, Dalgety Bay
100% my favourite Palette this year!! I use it pretty much every day and if I use another Palette primarily I'll still dip into this. Worth the price as the quality and pigment is amazing and can't recommend enough! I always tell my friends to buy it. It has colours or people to stay soft/natural with or be bold. A must have and will repurchase
Isabella B.
Coquitlam, BC
Really pretty colour, however the peach colours are not that pigmented. Also not very many peach colours even tho this is a peach palette. Also the olive colour is more grey in person. Not olive coloured at all which is very disappointing. All the other colours r super nice and rly easy to blend out. Smells great and can make many diverse looks.
Océane 💋.
Une basique, pour les fans de la marque Too Faced c'est un must have, et puis l'odeur quoi ! Ils ont tapé dans le mille avec la pêche mon odeur favorite surtout qu'elle n'est pas chimique elle est très légère et sucrée
Pour ce qui est des couleurs j'adore également, elles se mélangent très bien entre elle et la tenue est également bonne
Erin H.
Currently wondering if it actually smells like peaches🤔🤔
keilan j.
Yuma, AZ
i have always wanted this do you think i should buy it and is it worth my money ????
Jessica G.
Which palette is a must have? The chocolate bar or the sweet peach? I already have the chocolate bar would it be a good idea to get the peach one? 😋
Daylene K.
Marietta, GA
Love the colors. Where can I pick this up?
Nicole M.
How well does this work is it pigmented is. The price to high for the product