BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Lindsay H.
Oshawa, ON
I love the colors in this palette. I have blue eyes so the peach tones are my absolute favorite. The colors blend beautifully, and are incredibly pigmented. Sadly, I eont enjoy the fake peach smell... after awhile I just get confused as to why I'm smelling peaches lol.
Amy D.
Magheralin , Armagh
Love this palette so much, the colours are amazing and pigmented, I have blue eyes and this makes them pop so much. It's easy to blend, universally flattering and long lasting, I personally wouldn't buy again as I have so much makeup, however I could see why you would!
frida f.
Mazatlán,Sin
I'm so in love with this palette,I love the colors,it works great with all types of skin,my eyes are hazel and it look pretty good, I use my palette every single day and I would buy it again
Fee P.
Amazing!!! My favourite palette of all time, the packaging is incredible and it smells lovely, obviously if you can find shades similar there's nothing to say you can't have them, but too faced quality is amazing, would be lovely for some more peach shades but I'll definitely be repurchasing when I use it all up
Aishah S.
England,UK
Got it two weeks ago,it is AMAZING! Great for nights out as it has a nice shimmer and also great for the day time as there are suttee but noticeable shades. Definitely one of my favourites 💋
Lisa G.
Melbourne
Love the smell and the packaging, and the lighter shades are gorgeous! The peach tones especially. However, the darker purples get very muddy when blended and look a hot mess. Recommend if you're after a specific look, otherwise stick to the chocolate bar palettes.
Katherine R.
I love the colour combination in this palette.  I can create a variety of looks and this is one of my go to palettes. Shadows apply well and last all day. I prefer this palette over the Chocolate Bar palette. A lot of people don't like the scent but I don't mind it.
Sara R.
glasgow
This is one of my FAVOURITE eyeshadow pallets! It's very pigmented and is perfect for creating a summer look. Packaging is beautiful. I bought this online from too faced directly and shipping was very fast. I would definitely recommend this and will be buying again.
Megan G.
Cumbria , Millom
I recently received the Too Faced peach palette for my birthday. My first thing I did was swatch it, this is the way I found out it was pigmented and had a good range of colours. If I used it often and it ran out, I would buy it again as it has a good range and smells so lovely!!
Tanya N.
Edmonton, AB
I got this from the too faced website when it first came out. I like the scent and the peaches bring out my blue eyes. I purchased it because youtube made me buy it lol. I reach for it at least twice a week. I love the line with it. I would recommend this anytime!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.