BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

• i soooo want to try this!13 Answers
  • How is the pigment and fallout?10 Answers
  • How’s the pigmentation for anyone who’s tried this? And d...4 Answers
Snapchat: u.
Just received this in the mail a few weeks ago and I’m already in love with it. It smells exactly like peaches and each colour has the cutest name haha. Colours are super pigmented so a little goes a long way. Love the variety of colours and just love the packaging in general! Definitely a 10/10 for me!
jade g.
Newbury , Berkshire
Great combination of colours, can be used for an every day look or evening look, I only just brought this product for the first time and I was pretty impressed only issue is for the amount of money it's not very pigmented when you can get a revolution pallets with similar colours for less then 10 pounds
mya s.
adelaide
This palette is very unique as far as the colour selection goes. In my opinion i love all of the colours! I use this product every day for school and outside of school activities. The shadows are extremely pigmented which i am in love with. I would definitely say this is worth what your paying. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Tatyana K.
one of my favorite palettes, smells so good!! quality of the product does not disappoint, I think Too Faced makes good shadows. Although not too many peachy colors, I use it for an everyday make up and so far I'm using it often. I would recommend it to anyone who loves this brand and peachy smell :)
Chloe C.
Sherwood Park
Great beginner eyeshadow palette!!!
My first high end pallets bought.
Most shadows are very pigmented, however some colours have very little pigmentation? There is also occasional fallout as Well!
Kalai F.
I love this product so much it's good although I think it's a bit overrated as some of the colours aren't as pigmented as I would ave thought, also some colours are very similar to each other. The packaging is so cute though! I would recommend for somebody who is obsessed with the packaging of products.
Natalija R.
Zagreb
I love the packaging, I love the smell, but I don't like how some colors aren't so pigmented. It's an amazing palette, but pigmentation for some colors isn't good enough. I don't know if it's just mine but for that kind of money I don't think the pigmentation should be like that. But I still like it!
Beautybylandsel -.
I really like the shade range is this palette and also THE SMELL! The Matte shades are really pigmented and blend out smooth and effortlessly. The only problem I have is with the shimmer shades I recommend using Mac fix plus on the brush then dip it in the shimmer shades for a popping shade on the lid!
LĂ©lia D.
reims
A ce stade cette palette est un classique déjà pour moi, les tons sont magnifiques, s’estompent casi tout seuls et c’est une palette qui va à tout le monde. J’aurais juste aimé que les fards métalliques le soient un tout petit plus ✨ mais en soit c’est une excellente palette 🍑
Lily E.
Firstly the smell .. is .. intense !!
In the most amazing way!! The pigment is amazing !! I wet the brush for the burnt sienna shades and it gives such a summery glam look!!
Can do so many different looks -
Every time I go to grab a shadow palette I'm grabbing for those peachy pans !!
Dreading the day I hit pan but I know I'll be re buying straight away.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.