BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Jenna W.
My Favourite palette of all time !!  you can create such a wide variety of looks with this palette from natural everyday looks to the smokiest eye. I love the formula of the shadows and how pigmented yet very bendable they are. this is defiantly my go to palette and the only shadows I take with me when traveling as all the colours you could need to create a look are here. love the sweet peachy smell and the packaging is really cute too. will 100% buy again.
Thea D.
Horsens
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! seriously, I have been addicted to this eyeshadow palette, since I bought it.The scent is so fresh in what I like pigmentation, for it falls in my taste, it is not too prominent and I like that.Committee thought I matched my eye color alright well, so the color choice is now very good.Packaging is so charming, but it seemed I always too faced packaging are.we all have a different vision of what is good, or not good, but this one, i'm obsessed with.
Andrea B.
I bought this palette at the same time as the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette, for just a slightly higher price, and I have to say this is the palette I prefer. The peachy colors suit my skin tone better, the colors are amazing (and there's so many to choose from), and the color payoff is incredible. It doesn't hurt that I smell like a peach when I wear it!
Ariane M.
Montreal, QC
The colour selection is great! I would skip the whole perfume thing personally as it is not necessary but I get it appeals to younger girls. Beautiful colour selection but I feel like the quality of the shadow is pretty average compared to other brands we can find at Sephora.
Maria I.
Cadiz
This palette has become one of my everyday makeup items when I wanna go for something more other than a winged liner - which is usually what I go for when I'm feeling too lazy to do anything else; but even then I may reach for this or the Semi Sweet palette to add some depth to my crease before I get my wing on. It has everything you could need for a neutral look and some pops of color if you want some. And of course, can we talk about how good it smells? So yummy!
Zineb E.
I really, really, really like this palette. I tried so hard to avoid it, thinking the Chocolate bar palettes were enough. But a couple of months ago I was able to get the Sweet Peach palette at a good price. I'm soooo glad I have it! The colors are so beautiful on my hazel eyes. And the colors that others complain about, Candied Peach and Talk Derby To Me are colors I actually like. Candied Peach looks so bright in the pan but I'm glad that it isn't super pigmented on the eyes. For a pretty look I like putting it over Summer Yum, Charmed I'm Sure, and Delectable. It adds ooomph to the look. As for Talk Derby To Me, it makes a great liner ( mix it with Puree or Summer Yum and it looks great blended with those colors on the lower lashline.) I also find that the colors from Chocolate Bar go really well with Sweet Peach. For a cool green look, try Gilded Ganache with Bless Her Heart and then dab a bit of Champagne Truffle over that.
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
I am absolutelly in love with this eyeshadow palette. I got it at the begining of this summer and created so many looks with it. The shades are so gorgeous and the peaches smell of this palette gets me so excited
Brooke H.
Too Faced has done it again! This palette is amazing! The shadows are buttery and buildable and smell divine. I haven't experienced any fallout and absolutely LOVE all the unique looks I can make. The packaging is super sleek and cute and I personally feel as if I can take it anywhere. Would definitely recommend.
Caitlin A.
I was so excited to recieve my too faced sweet peach palette as i saw so much good reviews on it. First the smell of the eyeshadows is amazing exactly a sweet peach scent. The colours are beautiful and u can create a day time look with the soft pinks and orange tones or a night time look and add a bit of dark brown or dark purple. The eyeshadows are easy to blend and pigmintation is really good! Overall i love this eyeshadow palette! And would recommend buying it!
Brigitta V.
I love this palette! it smells great, has a good pigmentation. I usually have a litlle fallout so i use  fundation/ concealer under my eyes after i finish my eye makeup, problem solved :D Love the colours, i can do a lot of different complete looks with this palette. It has shimmers and mattes, perfect for me!
Caroline M.
Rock Hill, SC
There aren't any shops near me that carry this palette...at least for a good price. Where should I look for this? Is it worth the money? How can I get it for cheap?
Summer C.
Massillon
I've heard from a few people that this palette doesn't have the normal hit you in the face scent that too faced usually has does it really have a true peach scent that you can smell just using the palette. ?
Reneka B.
Denver, CO
Doesn't really smell like peaches
Erin C.
Is this a nice peach smell or that awful fake candy smelling peach?
brittney l.
Is this a good palette I've always been wondering