BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Michaela R.
Almondsbury, Bristol
I think the colour selection of this palette is very nice and I actually enjoy the smell. They blend fairly well but I actually do prefer the formula of the too faced chocolate Bon bons palette which I feel is different. Regardless, this is a palette I reach for quite a lot and I would recommend it.
Josephine C.
Great palette! Love the smell of it, it's sweet and actually smell like peaches! The color pigmentation is perfect, and it is so easy to mix and match the colours for different looks! I have used every color in the pallete and loving it! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Sian H.
Blyth, Newcastle
Beautifully pigmented pallette with a gorgeous peach scent. Good colour range of warm and pink toned with the odd pop of purple or blue for a statement eye look. Diverse and easily blendable however not sure if I would repurchase as there is so many similar palettes on the market at a cheaper price.
Ali M.
I would really love to buy it because I already tried it on me and it worked so well and amazingly it didn't look patchy my eye color is brown and it worked so well I would definitely recommend this to anyone 😩❤
Susan M.
Although the customer service was horrible, this is an amazing palette and I fell in love when I wanted to hate it! Smells great and wears amazing. Pigmented and formulated just right. I would buy again.. I want all of the palettes now after having this one!
Joanna H.
I simply adore too faced because they are vegan and cruelty free. Germany sephora just opened, so this is the first time we here in Germany can get the products. This palette is amazing, with the most beautiful peach and coral colors. When I travel this is the only eyeshadow palette I'm taking ❤
Lydia J.
Okay. The appearance and smell of this product is incredible. The shadows are very pretty and there is a good range of warm shades. Most shadows are nicely pigmented but some of the matte shades are lacking. When I first bought, I used it frequently. However, I don’t really use it often anymore.
Janele F.
Toronto
I love this pallette because the formula of the eyeshadows are very pigmented and blendable, not to mention the packaging is adorable and it smells like baby lips in twinkle. i use this every other day and switch with the modern renessaince pallette. overall this is one of my favorite pallettes!
Jay M.
Auckland.
I created this nice and simple cut crease look with this sweet peach pallet and honestly, I don't know if it's just my pallet, but the kickback/residue is horrible. But other than that, the colours are great and easy to work with x
Michaela B.
This is probably one of my all time favourite eye shadow palettes. The colours are super easy to blend and they're so pigmented. And the eye shadows smell fantastic!!! I love that there's a wide variety of colours and I can achieve lots of amazing looks with this palette. Definitely worth buying!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.