BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Sonja H.
Melbourne
Honestly this my favourite palette of all time, the colours may be a little intimidating at first but give it a go and trust me you won't regret it! It has the perfect everyday shades. I purchased the palette for the shade luscious and I don't regret it at all
charlotte d.
This is probably one of my favourite eyeshadows palletes,the pigmentation of the eyeshadows is flawless.This would look great on a night out💗CharlotteXx
Ashley T.
I wasn't going to buy into the hype when this came out at first but I was in Mecca (an Australian beauty store) and the makeup artist put it on and showed me how easy it was to use/blend and I really warmed up to it. It's now my favorite palette at the moment due to its versatility of looks - going out, going to work or just everyday. Totally worth buying, IMO.
Nina F.
I love the colors!! Seriously all of them. The smell of peaches is amazing. I love the fact it does not cause me any kind of allergies since i have lots of them. The packaging is very pretty and has a nice mirror too. I think i would just improve the texture
Connor R.
I could not be more happy with this product, it looks amazing and the colours are stunning. My eye colour is a grey - blue and it looks stunning with the peachy tones. I would definitely buy this product again. There is minimal fallout and it smells amazing.
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
5* so bendable and pigmented, very go to everyday but can also use to dress up I use this Palette quite often, it reminds me of urban decays palettes! I got it from Debenhams using my points so money of which is always good I would always recommend this palette!
LOVE THIS PALETTE! beautiful colours and really blendable! amazing pigment and very buildable so good for transition shades. I'm always using this find myself forcing myself to use other products so I'm not only wearing this palette. definitely recommend
Jerika Z.
Etobicoke, ON
I love this palette! The shade range is fantastic. I like how a lot of the colours are neutral. I’m not a big dramatic, smoky eye kind of girl so the brown and peach shades are perfect. The eyeshadow blend great too! The smell of the palette is great too, smells like candy peaches!
Mia S.
I got this for my birthday and have been using it everyday since I love it I can make so many different looks and can transform a natural eye to a peachy eye look to a. Completely dramatic eye look my favourite makeup product of I could wear one thing for the rest of my life it would be this palette
Raluca N.
I think this pallet is a nice one. If you are a fan of the Too Faced pallets, you need this one in your collection. Even though the shadows are pretty warm toned, you can definitely mix and match with the beautiful peachy, pink and purple shades. And it really smells like peaches, but in a good way.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.