BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Katy V.
St, ON
I received this palette as a Christmas Gift from my best friend and I nearly cried when I opened it up!  I love the peachy smell and all the colours are so lovely!  My go-to look is one that Kathleen Lights had done with the palette and I'm hooked!  It's perfect for summer and I love the tin and the mirror inside is nice.
Océane 💋.
Une basique, pour les fans de la marque Too Faced c'est un must have, et puis l'odeur quoi ! Ils ont tapé dans le mille avec la pêche mon odeur favorite surtout qu'elle n'est pas chimique elle est très légère et sucrée
Pour ce qui est des couleurs j'adore également, elles se mélangent très bien entre elle et la tenue est également bonne
Isabella B.
Coquitlam, BC
Really pretty colour, however the peach colours are not that pigmented. Also not very many peach colours even tho this is a peach palette. Also the olive colour is more grey in person. Not olive coloured at all which is very disappointing. All the other colours r super nice and rly easy to blend out. Smells great and can make many diverse looks.
Emily M.
Moubray road, Dalgety Bay
100% my favourite Palette this year!! I use it pretty much every day and if I use another Palette primarily I'll still dip into this. Worth the price as the quality and pigment is amazing and can't recommend enough! I always tell my friends to buy it. It has colours or people to stay soft/natural with or be bold. A must have and will repurchase
Matilde R.
Best palette I've ever bought in my entire life! I bought this on sephora and was the best decision I ever made! I use this palette every day! I feel like this palette is so unique..the smell of it, the pigmentation! Everything! By far one of my favourites! I would highly recommend!
Livvy M.
I got my 'Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette' from eBay so I think it's a fake. But the colours are very pigmented and it smells of sweet peaches. I myself have a visual impairment so the colours are very nice and dark and I can see them. I don't care if this one is a fake because it is one of the nicest palettes ever and I use it more then the sleek one. :-) highly recommend
Sara K.
SHEDDEN, ON
This product is absolutely amazing! It is packaged perfectly in an eye catching pallet and it is now my go to eyeshadow. It is long lasting with high pigmentation, with a lovely scent of peaches that still smells as strong as the first time I used it! A quick tip is to spray a setting spray on your brush for an even deeper pigment. Enjoy!
Sibeal B.
Kildare
have never tried this product but would really like to ! its very common but everyone loves it and barely hear and bad review about it ! not in my price range but it looks so beautiful and it seems you can get endless looks out of it from both simple to dramatic ! looks so beautiful and really hope i will get to mess around with it one day !
Victoria m.
Katrine, ON
I love this palette of course the smell makes it all the better I love that it has all the colours of a peach from the leaf to the inside and so on ! I've loved creating a lot of looks from this pallet I would recommend it 100% because there's a lot to pick from I LOVE that it's packaging is a tin makes me feel like it's more durable! They blend very very well !
Sylvia G.
London
It really smells like peaches! And has all colours needed to create both simple and more complicated eye makeups. It is not very cheap but definitely worth the price. All shadows blend beautifuly, working with them is pleasure. Nice packed, metal box with small mirror inside, great for travellers since you dont have to carry seperate mirror!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.