BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Pretty C.
Baltimore, MD
Thought it was chalky at when I first got it. However, throughout learning new techniques I learned how to use it and get the full potential. It is a pretty cool palette.
Katy T.
laredo
This product is amazing it doesn’t just look amazing but it smells amazing it smells like peaches and the packaging is really nice and cute and you can create any look you want with this pallet !
Alex S.
CA
Overall, this is a fantastic palette, and it has quickly become one of my favorites for everyday use. Most of the shades are very smooth and pigmented, and the shades are very easy to blend. The colors Bless Her Heart, Delectable, Tempting, and Peach Pit could use a tad more pigmentation, but they can be built up and do perform well on the eyes. The only shade that is simply just bad is Talk Derby to Me. It's chunky, patchy, and blends poorly. On a more positive note, I think the color selection is amazing. At first, I was upset that so many of the shades in here were muted and brownish, but I now adore it, since the tones complement the peach colors so well. Honestly, the only major downside to this is the scent . It's too strong, and quite sickeningly sweet. But besides that, I really do enjoy this product.
Megan B.
What's not to love about this pallete? The packaging is adorable! It smells delicious! This is a very neutral friendly pallete. It's a mix of shimmer, glitter, and matte shades. I've been experimenting with eyeshadow a lot lately and the reason why this pallet is losing one star is because some shades do not have a lot of pigmentation. In the pan they look good. When you swatch them they look good but when you apply them with your brush whether it's a dense or a fluffy brush you have to build up the color. I also wish because of the fact it is a peach beamed pallet there were some more peach tones in there. There are only two. There's a green shade in there and it's lovely but there's only one. Also the purple one it's really dark. It's a hard to use this shade. The rest of the shades a very neutral and they're quite lovely. I love this pallet and it's a staple in my collection.
Megan D.
Nashville
I do not understand how people went crazy over this palette. I gave into hype and tried it out. The packaging was cute, but that's it. As a whole, it looked nice. But the more I looked at it, the more I realized I had most of these shades. There were also a lot of shades I personally wouldn't use. In addition, the pigmentation of these shadows were very poor. They also felt dry and chalky (especially the mattes). But what was a deal breaker for me was the SMELL... The "peach" scent was very artificial and smelled like perfume. I have enjoyed all three of the Chocolate Bar palettes, so it was surprising how bad this one was. While I attempted to use this palette, I kept having to close it because I just couldn't stand the smell.
I don't know what it is about Too Faced, but I feel like the quality in their eyeshadows have gone down a lot this past year. Since this palette first came out, I have stopped purchasing anything by Too Faced, I also returned this particular palette.
Averie O.
La Verne, CA
If you have tried this palette... do I need to keep on? This is great for beginners and pros at makeup. The warm tones and peachy tones are PERFECT all year round. I needed more colors in my eyeshadows and this was what I needed. I usually put separate eyeshadows i like in a SEPHORA COLLECTION Z Palette Baby but I never did it with this peach palette. THIS STUFF IS SOOOOOOOOOO PIGMENTED IM NOT PLAYING. the colors are blendable and opaque. The diversity you get it great with all formulas as matte, shimmer, satin, etc. so many possible looks. my favorite is summer yum, luscious, delectable, and puree. like its perfect for all types of eyes like simple or sexy. only issue is that I dropped it and charmed im sure popped out lol. heres my baby and an eye look with my hooded lids!
Aubrey T.
Chino valley , AZ
I love this palette!! I’m so excited to try it! My boyfriend bought it for me for my birthday! I love that it smells like peaches! He laughs at me when I get excited to use it!
Julia C.
Minneapolis
I want this product in the worst way! My friend has almost the entire too faced collection and I’m so so jealous. The shadows aren’t dry at all they’re amazing. I highly recommend this product!
Jicah M.
Pensacola, FL
I looove the peachy smell,. I used this pallete on my wedding and i love how it blends well, love the color selection and how i can go from day make up to night make up.
Michaela N.
Whitehall
i love this pallet all the colors are beautiful and have a great color pay off it literally smells like peaches and you can create alot of beautiful looks for brown eyes
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.