BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Vanessa P.
Omg I waited to get this for such a long time now when I finally have it all my make up can't compare to this.And yes it smells like peaches but the ones in sweets.It's very easy to apply and wash off which was a nice surprise for me.I would recommend it.
Oceane T.
Paris
Gorgeous, gorgeous palette! Cannot get my hands off this beauty as it is extremely pretty and versatileThe shade mix is very lovely; I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is not bothered by heavily scented products! Otherwise, the formula of most shadows is great (only a little bit of fall-out with shimmery shades)
Liz r.
victoria,bc
I seriously can’t get enough of this pallet I use it like every day the colour selection is fantastic it applies gorgeously there is nothing to compare it to it’s just that fabulous I totally recommend this pallet!!
Oliwia W.
It smells heavenly . Sooo heavenly. It also looks fabulous on the eyes and there are so many combinations of ways you can wear the shades. I personally like to wear it in the summer because it brings out the warmth out of my eyes also it's very pigmented.
Ella G.
This is probably the most raved about eyeshadow palette ever and I can see why. I have greeny grey eyes and all the colours in the collection compliment my eyes perfectly, I would definitely buy again
Chloe H.
Absolute love this palette! This is one of my favourite palettes. I use this palette every single day. I am obsessed with it I pretty much use all of the shades but I was disappointed in two of the shades when I searched them they were black and them shades are tempting and talk derby to me but other than that, would recommend this palette. It is amazing!!! 😍😍
Bailey N.
This is my second Too Faced palette. I also own the Chocolate Bar and I can 100% say I reach for the Sweet Peach way more. It is definitely my holy grail palette. They shadows are very blend able and most are very buttery. I will say that I have had some problems with the shimmer shades though. I find the green and purple not very pigmented. Other then that, I love this palette!!
Annika F.
This is the holy grail of all eyeshadow pallets. This eyeshadow formula is so creamy but still flawlessly matte. I have hazel eyes and these shadows are perfect. I would totally recommend this. I thought that the colours were perfect for doing a nude look, smoky look or that classic peachy look. Would absolutely buy this again and again.
Amber L.
It's a good palette overall.

I do not think it is worth all the initial hype, but I definitely think it's a great staple piece. I get a lot of use out of it.

Some of the shades - specifically the purple tones - are not the best quality and require effort to make them work, but most of the shades are otherwise very nice!

I find they last well on my eyes too.
Charlotte F.
Suffolk, Ipswich
I lovvvvveee this palette, although it's probably the last too Faced palette I'll buy as the colours get repetitive. I love the smell but sometimes it gets abit too much and makes me cough and feel abit dizzy but I kinda ignore it (probably not good) the packaging is the best in the makeup world and I guess that's one of the reasons the price point is so high
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.