BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Jolia C.
LOVE this product,

It's so pigmented, and it make your eyes pop.
IF you want to stand out and look fabulous,
then go to amazon and you can get you makeup product of joy.

I love the nice colors and the calligraphy they used, & stenciling
and color of the peach.

I totally love this product, and I'm love this product.

It works for all skin types.
Taylor M.
This is an amazing product could not wait to get my hands on this collection . I have the palette and one of the lip shades. The eyeshadows are so pigmented its crazy. The smell is amazing to. Too faced did great with this product. I would tell my friends this is a must have!!
Cindelle F.
St. John's
I am so obsessed with this palette! The eye shadows are so full of pigment and the colours and beautiful! I use this product almost everyday! The shadow has no fall out and applies so nicely and very easy to blend! This purchase made me go and buy a lot more two faced products!
Amber T.
I'm legit saying that I LOVE THIS PALETTE. It is beyond what I could have expected. This is my first palette from Two Faced and I love everything about it: the pigmentation, the smell, the case, and even the mini idea card.
Vanessaa V.
I bought this palette and I have a love hate relationship with it. I use this palette probably once a week. I don't think the colors are colors I would use on the daily but I will say it truly smells like peach and it does have pigment. It really has a lot to do with your personal preference and what you are into. But overall too faced has amazing products so I mean its worth giving it a try.
Puja P.
I love the smell of this stuff! The packaging is so aesthetically pleasing to see as well! However the colour combination sort of throws me off at times and end up not reaching for it! The quality of the shadows is there and they're all pigmented and very pretty on their own! If you love the colours I def recommend this to you!
li hua x.
canada
I have to say I love this one! This is my first and only whole eyeshadow plate, not just because it smell like peach!! Which makes my day, but also it's useful for all situations, for party, birthday, going out, shopping, wedding I would say too! Just so good!
Bethan D.
Newport, Gwent
I highly rate the Too Faced shadows but this palette beats all of their current ones. The colours are beautiful and it's the perfect spring/summer palette. It creates the most flattering gorgeous looks and really does complement all eye colours. The consistency is lovely and the shades blend like a dream.
Diomarilis R.
Palette is perfect for spring summer let's start with the smell of peach that has ohh God is delicious my clients love, the pigmentation is excelent they are creamy and it is friendly to travel I recommend them girls
Rebecca M.
I love this palette. It's especially good for spring and summer looks. You can create a natural look or an intense night out look. I love the peachy tones, as they're perfect spring colors. I love to use the pink shimmer shades as highlighters; I find they just tie the whole look in together. They're easy to blend and smell amazing as well. Not to mention, the color payoff is great :)
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.