BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Lia C.
Enfield , enfield
This palette contains beautiful and unique colours, 'candied peach' is my favourite colour in the whole palette it's a gorgeous light pink colour.The packaging of this palette is adorable and it also smells like peaches which is a bonus!
Overall I recommend you all go out and try this palette,it is worth the money.
Kimberley S.
Hastings
Not to sure what to make of this palette, love the packaging and the smell! Some shades, but only few are nicely pigmented and suit the palette. Most are very chalky and don't apply great. Really disappointed with the green it was swatched so nicely on people but when I do it it's like a sheer grey with olive glitter in it, not what I was expecting from too faced at all, chocolate bar palettes are a really nice formula!
Sydney G.
Stoney Creek
This palate is great. Butttttt this wouldn’t be my go to first pick palate. I really enjoyed using it but I found I got bored of it quite quickly. For the price I was expecting less blending effort and more pigment. The smell was great and all but I think a little more effort should have been putting into making he glitters a little more glittery! I do enjoy it don’t get me wrong but not my go to :)
Sheena L.
I love the peach smell it is not too overpowering. The packaging is sleek and beautiful. As most too faced products i went in with high expectations and they did not disappoint me the shadows are very pigmented and have a fair colour range this palette is great combined with another or on its own. Every makeup lover needs this palette it is my holy grail
Lauren S.
Toronto, ON
MY HOLY GRAIL! This palette is for sure my #1 - I couldn't live without it. The shadows are SO creamy and pigmented. They're so easy to use because they're extremely blendable. THIS PALETTE SMELLS. SO. DAMN. GOOD! Every time I open it I get so happy and I swear you can smell it throughout the day on your eyelids lmao. The colours are diverse enough that you can get a simple look or something bolder
Kalena K.
Ludington, MI
I am so in love with this palette!!! Been waiting to get it since it first came out! The shadows are soooo pigmented and soft and blend easily. And it smells sooooooo good! Sometimes I find myself just taking it out to smell it! Time to start getting all the chocolate palettes! Yum!
Alex M.
wales
I absolutely love this product so much it's so cream even tho it's a little pricey but it's amazingly better than some other pallets I have tried.My eye Color is blue and it goes so amazing I would definitely buy it again but it's a bit too pricey so I will try and last my old pallets out until I am ready to purchase a new one thanks for reading :)
Cailin B.
BURLINGTON, ON
Hey Guys!

I bought this palette over the Christmas break and I could not be more in love!! The packaging is so bright and colourful and the smell of peaches fill my makeup case! Couldn't recommend a better eye shadow palette! Especially for those fair skin girls out there!

-Cat xo
Poppy M.
I do like this palette. It's super pigmented and easy to apply. I am a makeup collector so I don't use this everyday and to be honest I wouldn't recommend this palette unless A) you don't have anything like this or B) You are a makeup collector.

It's a good palette but idk if it's worth all the money. I think some of the other too Faced palettes are better than this. Although IT SMELLS AMAZING!
Marina M.
The pigmentation on these shadows are crazy amazing, literally just a couple dips into any color will give you SUCH good color payoff. At this rate these shadows should last a really long time before having to repurchase. The scent is amazing, I've had it for maybe 6 months and it still smells great whenever I open it. I would say this is definitely a palette that's worth getting as it's so versatile.

Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.