BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Henry O.
Waterloo
I love this palette! This palette contains a fantastic variety of mattes, shimmers, and metallics offering possibilities for hundreds of looks. The shadows are soft, pigmented, and have little fallout and they pack a punch. The shimmers + metallics work best when wet and the mattes blend beautifully.
Snapchat: u.
Just received this in the mail a few weeks ago and I’m already in love with it. It smells exactly like peaches and each colour has the cutest name haha. Colours are super pigmented so a little goes a long way. Love the variety of colours and just love the packaging in general! Definitely a 10/10 for me!
Kalai F.
I love this product so much it's good although I think it's a bit overrated as some of the colours aren't as pigmented as I would ave thought, also some colours are very similar to each other. The packaging is so cute though! I would recommend for somebody who is obsessed with the packaging of products.
Lily E.
Firstly the smell .. is .. intense !!
In the most amazing way!! The pigment is amazing !! I wet the brush for the burnt sienna shades and it gives such a summery glam look!!
Can do so many different looks -
Every time I go to grab a shadow palette I'm grabbing for those peachy pans !!
Dreading the day I hit pan but I know I'll be re buying straight away.
Natalie M.
I love this palette so much! The arrangement of colours is so different from everything else I have! It is such a nice selection for travelling! It smells great and the packaging is so beautiful! The pigmentation is also nice and very comparable to the chocolate palettes previously created by too faced!
Susan M.
Although the customer service was horrible, this is an amazing palette and I fell in love when I wanted to hate it! Smells great and wears amazing. Pigmented and formulated just right. I would buy again.. I want all of the palettes now after having this one!
Michaela R.
Almondsbury, Bristol
I think the colour selection of this palette is very nice and I actually enjoy the smell. They blend fairly well but I actually do prefer the formula of the too faced chocolate Bon bons palette which I feel is different. Regardless, this is a palette I reach for quite a lot and I would recommend it.
Ali M.
I would really love to buy it because I already tried it on me and it worked so well and amazingly it didn't look patchy my eye color is brown and it worked so well I would definitely recommend this to anyone 😩❤
Sian H.
Blyth, Newcastle
Beautifully pigmented pallette with a gorgeous peach scent. Good colour range of warm and pink toned with the odd pop of purple or blue for a statement eye look. Diverse and easily blendable however not sure if I would repurchase as there is so many similar palettes on the market at a cheaper price.
Lauren T.
Southampton
Love this! First Too faced eyeshadow palette and I'm in love. This is very pigmented and blend-able allowing you to create a variety of natural and more glamorous looks. I would certainly repurchase this palette.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.