BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Crystal S.
This product was well worth the wait. First of all it smells amazing! The colour pay off is fantastic, none of the shadows are chalky or have a lot of fall out. All the colours are very usable and you can get a tone of different looks out of this palette. If you like pinks and peaches this is the palette for you!
I love this eyeshadow palette, it is my absolute first go to palette for anything. It had a very sweet smell to it but it wasn’t too strong which for me made it better, I love the pigment and would highly recommend this to anyone who likes the warm pink neutral look as well as doesn’t mind adding a bit of glitter
Nila M.
Omg this palate is just slay. Guys buy this they are amazing mine is empty already but yeh. The packaging is just amazing beautiful the colours are so picmentic. I would recommend it buy this. It comes softly on you eyes it's just amazing
JadeAnnLoves... C.
Blaengarw, Bridgend
I absolutely love this palette! I use it most days & I love how pigmented even the lighter shadows are. I can create so many daytime & night time looks with it & the shadows are of such great quality! I also love how beautiful sweet it smells!
Zoe S.
Honestly beautiful.. beautiful looking, beautiful peach scent and very pigmented formulation.. i really am in love with this palette. It contains both dark and light shades so great for turning your day look into a night look very simply.
Rachelle B.
Everyone raved about this product so I joined the hype and bought it. When I got it the first thought was how strong the peach smell was. I don't mind peach but that was overpowering. I carried on because it was about the shadows. I found the shadows very chalky and not much pigment. There wasn't really much to work with so I never use it now.
Inese A.
I being looking to this pallete for a while I would like to try it so badly. I saw some make up tutorials and would like to try on me. Colours looks great and so pigmented. Hopfully I will have a chance to try it once.
Katrina R.
Vancouver, BC
One of my favourite pallets! I was so excited when I was able to get my hands on it last year, it smells amazing and the colours are so nice! I use it alone when I want a subtle makeup look or with another palette for a more drastic look that really pops. The warm, pinky colours really make my blue eyes pop
del b.
I love this palette so much having waited for its uk release , my high expectations were met upon my first impressions this is adorable and smells gorgeous , the shades are buttery soft and make eyes look great without much effort being highly blendable , buildable and highly pigmented my favourite palette .
Cassandra M.
Kelowna, BC
Perfect palette for spring and summer and you can even use it in the fall and winter too! The eyeshadow lasts all day and blends well! Also smells amazing. This would be my first choice and would buy this a million times over again! This was one of the looks I did with this palette!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.