BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Caitlin A.
I was so excited to recieve my too faced sweet peach palette as i saw so much good reviews on it. First the smell of the eyeshadows is amazing exactly a sweet peach scent. The colours are beautiful and u can create a day time look with the soft pinks and orange tones or a night time look and add a bit of dark brown or dark purple. The eyeshadows are easy to blend and pigmintation is really good! Overall i love this eyeshadow palette! And would recommend buying it!
Maïsa K.
tunis
_If you thought no palette would ever surpass Too Faced's scented Chocolate anthology, think again. The brand has officially outdone itself, launching and re-launching and re-launching again these literal sweet peach-fragranced eye shadows due to their inability to keep on the shelves. You'll get a variety of tones that are appropriate year-round — among them brown, coral, and purple hues — and every look you create will look as lovely as it smells (weird, but true).
Brooke H.
Too Faced has done it again! This palette is amazing! The shadows are buttery and buildable and smell divine. I haven't experienced any fallout and absolutely LOVE all the unique looks I can make. The packaging is super sleek and cute and I personally feel as if I can take it anywhere. Would definitely recommend.
Brigitta V.
I love this palette! it smells great, has a good pigmentation. I usually have a litlle fallout so i use  fundation/ concealer under my eyes after i finish my eye makeup, problem solved :D Love the colours, i can do a lot of different complete looks with this palette. It has shimmers and mattes, perfect for me!
katherine g.
Williamstown, Ontario
This palette has become my life! I love it so much! the smell is very artificial smelling but the pigmentation of these shadows are on point! The blend with ease on the eyes. I you can play a lot with this palette which makes it nice for the price. There isn't much kickback from the shadows in the pan and they have very little fallout on the eyes. I would recommend this palette to everyone!!
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
I am absolutelly in love with this eyeshadow palette. I got it at the begining of this summer and created so many looks with it. The shades are so gorgeous and the peaches smell of this palette gets me so excited
Maria I.
Cadiz
This palette has become one of my everyday makeup items when I wanna go for something more other than a winged liner - which is usually what I go for when I'm feeling too lazy to do anything else; but even then I may reach for this or the Semi Sweet palette to add some depth to my crease before I get my wing on. It has everything you could need for a neutral look and some pops of color if you want some. And of course, can we talk about how good it smells? So yummy!
Kat W.
london
This is a nice every day palette in my option. Hey again colours are pigmented and blend nicely. Shadow sizes are small but you get a variety of shades. Really, any of these palettes is a winner for me. I wouldn’t hesitate gifting this to anyone. The packaging is hard tin. Yes, it does smell of peach but not as much of a natural peach as the peaches and cream collection.
Kobie S.
Manchester
In love this with peach palette it is amazing and I have blue eyes and it really brings out the colour in my eyes and it will probably do it with other light colour eyes for example green eyes or light brown and it's very long last and it's all I use and the value for this if very good I really recommend this for eyeshadow lovers
Hefzi-ba P.
Toronto
It’s a favorite smells great very easy to apply great pigmented and very smooth no problem at all cost me 49$ got 15 dollars off if u spend 50 or smell the colors r smooth and rich very easy to blend I love this so much just wish it would b more affordable to everyone but its definitely worth your money Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.