BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Ujjeshi D.
I'm pretty new to make up so i was kind of scared of buying a proper high end make up pallet but oh my god this is so good. Most of the eyeshadows are super easy to blend, they stay on pretty well and from my personal use i haven't really noticed any significant fall out either. One issue I do have with this pallet is the chalkiness of some of the cooler or darker shades. The green especially comes out really chalky looking on me even though it doesn't feel like it on my eye, but this might just be because of my skin tone. Other than that this a great product and i would totally recommend it to everyone.
Alex D.
I know this palette is controversial but I really do feel like it's one of the most flattering and usable palettes out there. The shades are exceptionally flattering on people with dark eyes, and there's a good variety of finishes. I wish it had a few more true peach shades, but I still use this one pretty regularly. I even use the shade 'nectar" as a really unique highlight. I don't mind the smell, personally.
Stephanie K.
I Love this palette! First thing you notice is the gorgeous peachy scent. It smells like fuzzy peach candy! I love the peachy tones in the palette but it also has a great dark green and some Purpley shadows as well! The shimmer shades are beautiful, I really like Bellini. I reach for this palette a lot finding the colours suit every day looks as well as more fun, dressed up looks. All of the shadows apply and blend nicely, they are soft and smooth.
Mădălina A.
Ploiesti
i love this pallete so so so much, it’s absolutely beautiful and high quality! And the smell is insane
This is a look I have done on my aunt a few weeks ago, she has mature skin but I still found the shadows easy to work with
Mackenzie S.
Bought this directly from the Too Faced site after it was so hyped up, and I'm glad I did! You get a nice array of shades, and the shadows are pigmented and easy to blend. The one shade really didn't do it for me (the bottom right one) but the rest are awesome. It does smell quite a bit, and you can still smell it on your face after you're done applying it, but I love the smell, so I don't mind!
Autumn H.
I bought this palette on its first release (I waited up half the night to get it I was so excited) but when I received it I just was not impressed at all so sold it on. Few months later I used a friends one an instantly fell in love and was gutted I sold it. I now borrow it every time I am at my friends an plan on repurchasing! Great versatile palette with shadows that do all the work for you!
Judy U.
Toronto, ON
I really love the pigmentation in this palette- all the colours are great and easy to work with. I was missing some peachy toned eyeshadows in my collection and now I feel like I have more than enough. The smell is really strong but I don't mind personally. If you are bothered by scented makeup however, you should probably stray away from this one. You can smell it the moment you open up the palette. Overall it's a good palette to have especially if you don't have those colours in your collection!
joline G.
LEEDS
I bought the sweet peach pallete when it first came out , its a high end eyeshadow pallete with a range of colours from bright pinks to dark blacks . The smell is insane and the pigmentation is great with a range of eye looks to create . However , the palletes downside is the fall out , for some is not a problem as it can be easily fixed with concealer lastly the 'shimmer' shades dont have much pigment as you would think for the price , this can be fixed by using your finger to apply it by doing this still doesnt reach the standards of a high quality pallete apart from them faults it great and i would reccomend it .
Jordanne O.
Pemberton, BC
Okay I have this palette. I'm not obsessed like the entire world. First of all I hate the smell! I thought it was going to be more fresh peach smelling not fuzzy peach smelling, like candy. So if you don't like fake peach smell don't buy it. Love the packaging, it is super cute! The colours are great but some of the colour payoff in a couple shades aren't the best. Most of them are super blendable. Overall a great palette but super overrated!!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.