BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
What a beautiful palette! When it first came out, I had little interest in it. But after seeing so many gorgeous looks people were making from it, and reading the reviews I decided to go check it out for myself. So I went in store and immediately fell in love! It's sooo pigmented and creamy. Not to mention it smells AMAZING! The packaging is super cute too. Love it!
Caitlin W.
I don't have this pallet but I really want to get this pallet. My friend has it and it smells really good and the eyeshadows are smooth and creamy. The pallet is quite pricey but it's a good value as they say "what you pay for is what you get". So my alternative is that this pallet is an absolute wonderful pallet.
Ujjeshi D.
I'm pretty new to make up so i was kind of scared of buying a proper high end make up pallet but oh my god this is so good. Most of the eyeshadows are super easy to blend, they stay on pretty well and from my personal use i haven't really noticed any significant fall out either. One issue I do have with this pallet is the chalkiness of some of the cooler or darker shades. The green especially comes out really chalky looking on me even though it doesn't feel like it on my eye, but this might just be because of my skin tone. Other than that this a great product and i would totally recommend it to everyone.
Megan B.
Strathroy , WY
I was SO excited to get my hands on this palette. I had never tried a too faced palette before but had heard nothing but good things, so I was super excited to work with the peachy colours. Upon first swatching this palette I was a bit nervous because the colours just weren't as creamy as i was hoping, and there just wasn't much payoff. I tried so hard to love it but i ended up returning it and purchasing an Anastasia quad and filling it with peach tones instead.
Siobhan S.
Harlow, Essex
My current obsession and favourite palette of this past year. The sweet peach palette smells good enough to eat, with 18 highly pigmented, belendable soft shadows. Shades range from rich cream and gold's, to soft beautiful warm peach shades, all the way to rich deep purples. A palette that can create so many different looks, completely versitale and well thought out wether, you want a warm brown look or a vibrant purple smokey eye this palette has you covered. A good selection of warm and cool shades, mattes android shimmers if you love peachy shadows and the too faced formula this palette is a must have!
Elaine A.
I'm a newbie when it comes to makeup and the TOO FACED SWEET PEACH EYE-SHADOW COLLECTION PALETTE was my first eye-shadow palette ever! and to be honest? I really loved it. I always use this as my everyday go to look, it gives me variations on my eyes, and the color is just perfect for my Asian skin. PLUS! who doesn't adore the smell of this palette? PEACHY!   Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection PaletteToo Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Alex D.
I know this palette is controversial but I really do feel like it's one of the most flattering and usable palettes out there. The shades are exceptionally flattering on people with dark eyes, and there's a good variety of finishes. I wish it had a few more true peach shades, but I still use this one pretty regularly. I even use the shade 'nectar" as a really unique highlight. I don't mind the smell, personally.
Stephanie K.
I Love this palette! First thing you notice is the gorgeous peachy scent. It smells like fuzzy peach candy! I love the peachy tones in the palette but it also has a great dark green and some Purpley shadows as well! The shimmer shades are beautiful, I really like Bellini. I reach for this palette a lot finding the colours suit every day looks as well as more fun, dressed up looks. All of the shadows apply and blend nicely, they are soft and smooth.
Mackenzie S.
Bought this directly from the Too Faced site after it was so hyped up, and I'm glad I did! You get a nice array of shades, and the shadows are pigmented and easy to blend. The one shade really didn't do it for me (the bottom right one) but the rest are awesome. It does smell quite a bit, and you can still smell it on your face after you're done applying it, but I love the smell, so I don't mind!
Mădălina A.
Ploiesti
i love this pallete so so so much, it’s absolutely beautiful and high quality! And the smell is insane
This is a look I have done on my aunt a few weeks ago, she has mature skin but I still found the shadows easy to work with
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.