BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Jill S.
Mount Vernon, IL
Pretty. Pretty. Pretty. I love the colors in the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette. They apply easily and are very pigmented. Smells amazingly like peaches. One of my favorite eye shadow palettes of all time.
Melissa D.
I love this palette! I think the colors are gorgeous and you can do a lot of amazing looks with them. Of course, this palette smells wonderfully of peaches. I bought this the second time it was released, right after Christmas. I am typically someone who goes for the same neutral brown kinds of palettes and wanted to try something a little different but that still had usable colors that I could always go back to. This palette has beautiful peach tones that would look good on most people! I had never used colors like those before but after searching YouTube to find some tutorials, I found some awesome everyday looks that you can create with this. I have been using it a lot lately because it is new, but look forward to using it in the summer where these shades will really shine!
Angelina M.
ahhh these colors look beautiful!! I haven't gotten a chance to try this pallete yet but I hope I do!! I have red hair, green eyes and light skin and I hear it looks marvelous on my skin tone!!
Hailey S.
I adore this palette! It is such a perfect warm peachy palette and gorgeous for a everyday look! It’s so pretty and the pigmentation is amazing! plus it smells like peaches which is always a plus(:
Joan G.
orlando
Great palette. The shade range is pretty good but the smell is amazing. I definitely thinks it’s worth the price. There are a few everyday shades in here but I don’t use it daily. But I do love it!
Monica A.
New Rochelle, NY
One of my favorite palettes! Beautiful colors, very pigmented, and legit smells like peaches! Can't wait to try more looks with it but here's one I tried on my friend ☺😍❤️️
cynthia C.
PEACH OHH PEACH!!!  TOO FACED ALWAYS MAKES AMAZING PRODUCTS. I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS PALLET.!! I EVEN HEARD ONE OF THE COLOR REALLY TASTES LIKE PEACH!! YYUMM. LOL FOR MAKE UP LOVERS <3
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite eye shadow pallete. It smells so good and the colors are so pigmented. So many nice peachy colors that go great with any outfit. Plus they never crease.
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
I love the palette. If scent bothers you at all though I would pass on it. But if you like warm eyeshadow looks and these colors speak to you I definitely 100% recommend it
Cassie R.
Coraopolis
Didn't really like it that much. Really hooded for better! But I'm very happy that I have it, and tried it , and did a review, and box opening of this product on my YouTube channel!💕
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.