BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

JAHAN J.
Dhaka
This has easily become my go to everyday eye-shadow palette. It was what I hoped the Urban Decay 3 would have been like. Too Faced won me again on this one.

For reference I am an NC 35 and this review is really about how the shadows performed on me. The colours are just as pigmented and buttery as the Chocolate and Semi sweet palettes. I find the performance even better, they blend beautifuly and translate on the lids to give a polished eye look.

The colours in the palette work well together and has an array of transition colours which is amazing. I love the shimmers and the satins. The scent is not as good as the chocolate, and can smell slightly artificial, but it's better than non for me.

The one downer that gets me, is you don't get as much product as the original and I personally like to see consistency in a brand especially since they charge the same for each palette.

I still love this palette, I think it's stayed my desire to look for other palettes since now I have my peaches and pinks.
marium K.
Riyadh, MD
I love it! Very smooth in blending. Colors r not too pigmented becz this pallete os for natural looks! I love how it smells like sometimes i feel to eat it haha lol
Victoria R.
Coventry
This product is the cutest thing I own by far and I can’t get over how nice it smells! I don’t reach for it often but when I do I’m always pleased with the result.
Milédie N.
quebec
Bon commençons, il faut se le dire tout d'abord, l'odeur.. OMG l'odeur simplement divine!!! Ok mais la, il y a pas juste l'odeur, regardez simplement les couleurs à quel point elles sont jolies! Moi qui n'aime pas trop les looks exentriques, avec cette palette je peux facilement créer des looks à la fois naturel, mais aussi plus osés sans pour autant ressembler à une boule disco! Les couleurs se mélangent bien entre elles et je n'utilise pas des pinceaux professionnels a 90$ le pinceau. La tenue est excellente. Le seul petit bémol c'est que j'ai une peau excessivement pâle, alors les couleurs pâles ressortent un peu moins.. mais bon.. l'été s'en viens alors je devrais avoir un teint un peu plus foncé ;-) je vous la conseille fortement :) p.s pas besoin de s'acheter 10 palettes cheap a 10$ quand tu n'as une bonne! :)
EM I.
Sheffield
SO PEACHY🍑💛!!! I love the sweet peachy scent of this stunning palette as it has a different scent to the chocolate bar palette, it's amazing as it's unique and fruity! I love the colour scheme of this palette because it includes a range of gorgeous shimmers and mattes with peachy vibes, and it includes a light to dark shade range that is absolutely stunning!!!😍😍💖I honestly believe that some of the shimmers in this palette would sell amazingly as highlighters as they are so pigmented and shimmery!!😍😍💋I would recommend this product so much 💖
Alice N.
Santa Ana, CA
I did try Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow palette last year. It was a very fantastic experience. The product is good with a mixture of matte and frosted finishes. I'm so impressed with its sugary peachy scent, which is indeed noticeable. Shimmery, pearly shades deliver splendid color payoff and glide onto bare skin with denser, however, the more metallic ones have denser textures and tend to fall out. In contrast, the matte shades might be less pigmented and more powdery. The least pigmented shade is White Peach. The palette gives cool, warm and neutral tones that create ethereal, daily and festive makeup.

Amalia L.
London
This is the first high-end palette I have purchased with my own money and will always have a special place in my heart. The shadows have great pigmentation, blend like magic and the palette is very versatile, you can create an everyday look using this, a purple smokey eye, a rose gold look, etc. That being said, it’s a little up there in price, but worth it!
Xenia T.
barcelona
It ncludes 18 eyeshadows inspired by peach (the fruit). There are winners and losers in the palette; most of the mattes were soft enough that they kicked up a lot of excess and sheered out on the lid, while the more matte shades with sparkle didn’t have much sparkle translate. There were two major duds in the palettes (both purples–wasn’t totally surprised), and then in general, Too Faced eyeshadow formula is one that really requires a primer for pigmentation, blendability, and longevity. If you use primer and don’t already have a slew of go-to warm neutrals to go to, you might still consider it. It has a sweet, peachy scent that I can smell with the palette closed.
jackie f.
Saint John, NB
I bought this palette from Sephora....This palette comes in the signature tin packaging and it's got little peaches on it , comes with a small mirror and 18 eyeshadows and it really does smell like peaches, yay!

Overall, even though it's peach themed, the colours have a lot of neutrals in it which you can use everyday. Some people complained that it doesn't have enough peach shades for a peach themed palette which makes sense but I find this useful if you are not someone who has a lot of palettes. It's got enough colours to get you brown neutrals for everyday use, peachy/ pink hues for times when you want to look more feminine and those dark purples would be great for a smokey eye look.
Mariana S.
coimbra
This is my new HG palette. I have loved the chocolate bar palettes and wanted this from the get go. However when it sold out the first time I wasn't completely heartbroken over it. But when it relaunched I snatched it up as soon as I saw it in my local Sephora. I love the smell of peaches in anything and that honestly was a major selling point on this for me. The colors are something I haven;t really dabbled in (peachy warm tones), but I love them. My go to look for work comes out of this palette. Bellini is by far my favorite shade. It is one of the prettiest shadows I have ever used. I would purchase it time and time again if it were a single. The range of looks you can get from this is very versatile if you have a creative eye. If you are just looking for simple looks this works for that too.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.