BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Amalia L.
London
This is the first high-end palette I have purchased with my own money and will always have a special place in my heart. The shadows have great pigmentation, blend like magic and the palette is very versatile, you can create an everyday look using this, a purple smokey eye, a rose gold look, etc. That being said, it’s a little up there in price, but worth it!
Xenia T.
barcelona
It ncludes 18 eyeshadows inspired by peach (the fruit). There are winners and losers in the palette; most of the mattes were soft enough that they kicked up a lot of excess and sheered out on the lid, while the more matte shades with sparkle didn’t have much sparkle translate. There were two major duds in the palettes (both purples–wasn’t totally surprised), and then in general, Too Faced eyeshadow formula is one that really requires a primer for pigmentation, blendability, and longevity. If you use primer and don’t already have a slew of go-to warm neutrals to go to, you might still consider it. It has a sweet, peachy scent that I can smell with the palette closed.
jackie f.
Saint John, NB
I bought this palette from Sephora....This palette comes in the signature tin packaging and it's got little peaches on it , comes with a small mirror and 18 eyeshadows and it really does smell like peaches, yay!

Overall, even though it's peach themed, the colours have a lot of neutrals in it which you can use everyday. Some people complained that it doesn't have enough peach shades for a peach themed palette which makes sense but I find this useful if you are not someone who has a lot of palettes. It's got enough colours to get you brown neutrals for everyday use, peachy/ pink hues for times when you want to look more feminine and those dark purples would be great for a smokey eye look.
Linda D.
First purchase from too face and it's
A pretty substandard palette. Definitely not worth the price point. I found the packaging to be rather big and clumsy but not very secure. The smell is the only positive I can give this palette. A sweet scent automatically hits you upon opening and the colour scheme is beautiful. However that's where the positives end out of all the colours there are less matte shades than I would like and from the majority of shades like Maybe 3/4 of them have good pigmentation and are blendable the rest come up patchy and blend into the same murky colour. As I high end brand I expected more for my money and unfortunately would not repurchase there are better palettes for the money and cheaper like the tarte in bloom palette, modern renaissance palette or even the morphe 35O.
Eliz 💖.
Sarawak
I love this eyeshadow palletes because its really pigmented! I tried my cousin's for the first time and i love it!!! It make my eyes look fresh and good for the first date 💖
Rabz s.
This palette from toofaced is one of my most favourites of 2017 .. just adore the packaging and the colors plus it actually smells like peach, the colors are very much pigmented and blend very easily. The corals and the browns make an amazing eyelook which can be worn day time , add a bit of black in the crease and you have an evening look. As easy as that. Definitely worth every penny Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Mariana S.
coimbra
This is my new HG palette. I have loved the chocolate bar palettes and wanted this from the get go. However when it sold out the first time I wasn't completely heartbroken over it. But when it relaunched I snatched it up as soon as I saw it in my local Sephora. I love the smell of peaches in anything and that honestly was a major selling point on this for me. The colors are something I haven;t really dabbled in (peachy warm tones), but I love them. My go to look for work comes out of this palette. Bellini is by far my favorite shade. It is one of the prettiest shadows I have ever used. I would purchase it time and time again if it were a single. The range of looks you can get from this is very versatile if you have a creative eye. If you are just looking for simple looks this works for that too.
Nicole H.
This product is good. It smells delicious and I love it. I like how it is magnetic when you close it. It is a good pallet to work with. I use it every now and then. The warmer toned colors are better to use.
Debbielee B.
Ever since Too Faced announced the new Sweet Peach palette on their Instagram I knew I'll have to have it. I'm a big fan of Too Faced palettes, I think they're beautiful, the quality is great and they're just a pleasure to work with. So as a beauty junkie who is obsessed with eyeshadow palettes it was unavoidable I will own the Sweet Peach palette as soon as it's available. I ordered it from Sephora website taking advantage of my birthday (check my Sephora haul) and I've been enjoying using it ever since.
This palette has become very hyped up, to the point that it's been selling out in minutes the moment it's available on any website. Of course it's beautiful, of course the packaging is adorable and considering it's Too Faced the quality should be spot on.
But is it really worth the hype?
Ria b.
LANCASTER
I don't see the hype around this product at all. Ive seen some very pretty looks created with it but in my opinion the eyeshadows arent very pigmented and you need to use a lot of product to get a decent colour which takes time since you're constantly building. The packaging is cute and I can see how the smell of the product would be a pull (although I hate peaches so it does nothing for me!) For someone just getting into makeup I'd say this is a really good product because the colours are easy to blend and quite light but the colour pay off isn't good enough to warrant the cost for me.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.