BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Naomi B.
David Street, Brynmawr
Bought this palette around a year ago & it’s still my go to palette now! I love the shade range, they are very pigmented and I don’t get much fallout from them. The only downside is that some of the shades are difficult to blend (but that might just be me and my methods). The palette smells absolutely DIVINE & tastes it too! (I licked my fingers without realising I had some shadow on them & they tasted just like peach sherbet!)
Kinza H.
It is such a beautiful palate. Shades are to die for. Happy to found this palate ...I always wanted tsuch color which this palate has come up with . Good to use in both day and night times. The fragrance is same as peaches which is the amazing part. Keeping in view the quality, it is not my h pricy#kinzzsta #beautypicks #makeup #lifestyle #hippe #makeupgeek #product #review #beautyblogger #stayyoung #wakeupandmakeup #reviewer
Izzy W.
Farnham
The colours are amazing in this palette! The palette has a good variety of colours e.g. Browns, pinks, peaches, blacks e.t.c I always pull it out whether to do an easy crease look or a smokey full on eye! I wouldn't change anything about it. I would definitely recommend if anyone wants a peach palette!🍑
Caitlin B.
Melbourne
This product, astounding I couldn't be more pleased totally worth the money the pigmentation you get out of it, you don't even need a lot on your brush you can mix and blend colours or you can have a colour on its own I would definitely buy it again not that I will need to because it's gonna last me forever, just need start collecting the chocolate bar palettes Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
KK L.
Sydney
I liked this palette alot more I thought I would. Every shade feels on par with its peers, and there aren't any duds. I also love the selection of peachy shades which is not the usual for a palette. A sturdy metal casing also offers great protection for travel. The only downside for me was the scent, I am quite smell sensitive and didn't appreciate the chemical peach smell that seemed to linger a little after application.
Saira M.
I am in love with this Peach TooFaced pallette, its amazing & have awsome selection of colors for all the seasons. The colors are so vibrant and unique which gives your eyes that elegant touch you cant go wrong with TooFaced Peach Pallette 😍 Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Janaina F.
What a wonderful brand, super pigmented colors and complete any makeup. do not crumble and can be used with your fingers or with brushes. the packaging of any branded product is always beautiful and attracts consumers. Beautiful palette!!!
Emily R.
I've wanted this palette since it first released in march 2016 but only got it during the rerelease in december. Now, it's my go to eye shadow palette!!! It has colours that i can use to go with all my outfits. It's so beautiful and versatile and just my favourite!! The smell is an absolute plus. Absolutely recommend!
Sophie A.
I'm in love with the pallet every shade I use and love I've had this for a 6 months now and I love it's so so much it's the best £39 I've ever spent no joke they blend beautifully and so smooth and the shimmers are so gorgeous!!!!!!
Jessy M.
Leduc, AB
The first TF palette that actually worked for me!! Cute color selection, I love using it in the summer. I was so impressed with this palette, I bought the matte and white peach ones. Too faced shadows in the past have been very hard to apply, and they just did not stay on my lid no matter which primer (I've tried like 50) I used. I also love the smell of all the peach palettes/products. It may be strong to some, but it does fade also!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.