BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Kat W.
london
This is a nice every day palette in my option. Hey again colours are pigmented and blend nicely. Shadow sizes are small but you get a variety of shades. Really, any of these palettes is a winner for me. I wouldn’t hesitate gifting this to anyone. The packaging is hard tin. Yes, it does smell of peach but not as much of a natural peach as the peaches and cream collection.
Chloe L.
Cornwall
I have had this palette for quite a while now, I got it when it first came out for the second time. Firstly, this palette smells amazing!!! Secondly, the shades in this palette are beautiful, they are pigmented, smooth, buttery and they all blend so well!! I don't think that I have one bad thing about any of the shadows, other than the range of crease/brown shades! There is a lovely ranch of colours allowing to mix and match to create lots of different looks.
Jesse S.
North Battleford , SK
One of my favourite palettes! Smells amazing and pigmentation is A1, isn't chalky at all and doesn't apply in spots (but that all comes down to your brush) colours are amazing and neutral, has some shimmer shades as well. Didn't find anything wrong with this palette at all and will recommend to anyone thinking of getting this!
Chelsea T.
Scotland
I was so excited to get my hands on this palette but was quite disappointed when I got it. The shadows smell beautiful but the colour scheme is a bit all over the place. There's a random glittery green that I'll hardly use.

There's a lot of colours that I won't use in this palette which is disappointing as it's not cheap.

I don't think if recommend this as it's just to mix-matched but if you fancy it then maybe pick it up for yourself and see what you think.
Irina P.
Trier
I have all naked makeup palettes but i love my new Sweet Peach pallet! It matches my eye color and i can't get enough of the smell!!! I was surprised it wasn't that expensive. If I'll ever have the occasion I'll also like to try the highlight from too faced
Pavethra R.
I have to say that the packaging is super duper adorable with the coral pink color.The eyeshadows is amazing with nudes and a touch of bright colors. This palette is literally can be used for the whole face using those warm and bright colors. I definitely recommend all the ladies to buy this palette with a great deal of price.
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
This palette was pretty disappointing. It was so hyped up and now that I have it, I regret buying it. The pigmentation and longevity of the shadows are lacking, even when paired with an eyeshadow primer (I've tried it with Too Faced's and UD's primers). The scent is sickeningly sweet and super artificial. I don't recommend this to anyone. Waste of money.
Makayla S.
tampa , FL
I was so excited to get my hands on this palette during Christmas time, but I was s impressed as I thought I would be. the pigmentation is there in some shades, but not in others. the biggest problem I have with this palette is the shades don't scream peach to me. they don't seem to go well together either, which makes it hard to create a full look with it. I still dip into this palette to use a few transition shades, but I don't use it as much as I should.
Hannah M.
Suffolk
This product is my absolute favourite! The quality is out of this world, the packaging is cute and it smells soooo good! There is only one fault to this product. Some of the matte dark eyeshadows give fallout such as "delectable" though this isn't a problem if you do your eyeshadow before face makeup. These are rich and creamy and a dream to blend! In love.
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
these are gorgeous eye shadows, two faced packaging is always so adorable. The shadows have great bendability and are not at all chalky. There is no fallout with these as they blend seamlessly onto the lid; not to mention the color selection is beautiful. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.