BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Kaiden W.
Mohawk new york
This is a really good palette. It smells like peaches. It is super cute packing. It is a good value as it has lots of good pigment and lasts for ever. They are super blendable
Madison T.
quicksburg
It smells amazing!!! And there are so many amazing colors and you can create multiple complete eye looks with the shades in this palette! They also blend very well and are very pigmented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alison M.
Stillwater, OK
I LOVE this palette. The colors are so pretty and blend so well. There are so many looks I love that I can create with this palette. Plus the peach scent is an awesome bonus!
Hayley H.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely love this palette! I was gifted this by my sister and can’t get over how beautiful the shades are. They swatch really nicely and go great with blue eyes. Also this palette smells like 🍑 what’s more to love?!
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC
I really tried to stay away from the hype of this palette, but I had points and a 20% off coupon at ULTA, so I decided to try it out. I have to say, the shades in this palette are really the ideal shades for my warm, NC30 skintone. I can create a natural everyday look, or deepen it for after-work drinks/dinners/parties. I like the variety of matte and shimmery eyeshadows, I have enough variety for day to day looks. The only reason I took a star off is because while all of the shades swatch really well, I find that some of the shades don't translate onto the lid as well as I'd like. Some of my favorite eyeshadow formulas are Urban Decay or Tarte, and they seem to have a richer payoff. However, it's a small complaint given how much I like these shades! It also has a strong peach scent, which doesn't bother me even though I typically prefer my products to be unscented. If you are sensitive to scents in makeup products I would skip this one.
Jae B.
Whittier, CA
This palette is so versatile it is my go to palette for everyday use! It smells just like peaches which is a plus and the colors are definitely buildable! Love love love!!!!!
Breeann Z.
Flint, MI
This is an amazing eyeshadow palette. The colors are so pretty and really pigmented. There is hardly any fallout, and the shadows are very very easy to blend. Some of the lighter colors work better if you use a wet brush, but they are also pretty dry for a more subtle look.
Angelina M.
ahhh these colors look beautiful!! I haven't gotten a chance to try this pallete yet but I hope I do!! I have red hair, green eyes and light skin and I hear it looks marvelous on my skin tone!!
Jill S.
Mount Vernon, IL
Pretty. Pretty. Pretty. I love the colors in the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette. They apply easily and are very pigmented. Smells amazingly like peaches. One of my favorite eye shadow palettes of all time.
Melissa D.
I love this palette! I think the colors are gorgeous and you can do a lot of amazing looks with them. Of course, this palette smells wonderfully of peaches. I bought this the second time it was released, right after Christmas. I am typically someone who goes for the same neutral brown kinds of palettes and wanted to try something a little different but that still had usable colors that I could always go back to. This palette has beautiful peach tones that would look good on most people! I had never used colors like those before but after searching YouTube to find some tutorials, I found some awesome everyday looks that you can create with this. I have been using it a lot lately because it is new, but look forward to using it in the summer where these shades will really shine!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.