BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Megan R.
Kings lynn, Norfolk
Love love love this palette it’s been in my every day makeup routine for a while now and I am so so glad I purchased it! The pigment is beaut and the packaging is the cutest it also smells lush! For sure recommend Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Feriel F.
This palette by too faced so awesome u can find all the colours u need for eyeshadows the dark colour to the light colours it's so pigmented and in the same time u can mixed the product easly the packaging so lovely. So recommend girls tried it and u will never regret it.
Emma G.
Port Moody
I'm obsessed with this product! I use this every single day and it's so long lasting! One of my top ten eyeshadow. I loved the shades/color. There are few shimmering colors, and some matte colors. It also smells soooo freaking good! ( like peach) I would totally recommend!!!😍
sophie r.
Preston, Preston
I have a slight addiction to too faced and there products so when this pallet came out it was a must. I can't get over the scent PEACH it's so summery and the shades are gorgeous. I could talk about too faced all day. And you don't need to use a loylt of product so it will last
Brei H.
How good does this pallet smell!! Omg hands down best pallet I have used for peachy pinks and warm brown tones the colours in the pallet are are vibrant and eye catching especially for People with darker eye colours, I purchased this amazing too faced pallet in Mecca I was so nervous about buying it cause of the price but other than that would recommend this pallet to people who love sweet smelly things and peachy pinks.
Athena M.
Calgary, AL
Hands down one of my favorite palettes. It is my sweet angel. It smells heavenly and creates some beautiful looks. I really love the too faced formula and this palette has such a beautiful shade selection. My to die for favorite color is Bellini
(I got mine from the first release)
Ana V.
Caracas, Venezuela
I absolutely love this pallette, one of my favourites definetely. The smell is just amazing, I love the warm tones that this pallette have, they're so pigmented. I'm shook by the smell, smells just like peaches when I opened it!♥

Excellent jod, again, Too Faced.
Kayla F.
North Bay, ON
Oooh my goodness, this palette. SO GOOD. All of the shades are so blendable and creamy and they smell like peaches! I bought this off the Too Faced website immediately after it's second launch and have been using it every day since! It has such beautiful shades for the spring and I can't wait to get creative with it.
Sarah S.
Southampton, Hampshire
My favourite too faced palette by far :) but I wish the darker colours were the same quality as the lighter shades. They're a lot less pigmented and much more chalky. But I still enjoy using them
aysha b.
OMG This palette has to be my holy grail! Its pigmentation is commendable and the colors are stunning. The best thing is the smell, like I could eat it. I have dark brown eyes and the shimmery peachy colors really complement it. I would most definitely recommend for anyone!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.