BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Marcella N.
Thessaloniki, Greece
Thumbs up boys and girls!! This palette is gorgeous. The packaging is just beautiful. The palette is from metall and it is peachy orange. The pigmentation is great. It is as good as the chocolate bar palettes. The palette has peachy, orange, brown, green and krem colors. Peach palette has matte and shimmer eyashadows. The matte eyashadows are slightly better. This palette worths your money! :)
Ni N.
I really love this palette it's just wonderful and lovely <3  I think that the packaging is super cute and the palette smells wonderful. I love all of the shades, perfect for many different looks, especially during the summer! The shades are super pigmented and last all day!
lauren m.
i think that this pallet is one of the best ones i own. aside from the fact that it smells like delicious peaches, the colours are incredibly special.  the colour belini is one of my all time favourites to use and with this pallet i can make a million different looks.  the variety of warm neutrals to pops of colours like the purple make this a very versatile pallet.  the blendability is on point.  the only thing that i dont like is the packaging.  i would much prefer a sturdy package for the price i paid for it.
Amber S.
Truro, NS
This product is my FAVORITE palette I've purchased in a long time. Okay well, since Grand Hotel Café. The smell is perfect, it lasts when you apply it but it isn't too overpowering, the shadows are super pigmented, even the lighter shades swatch flawlessly on my fair skin.
They blend like a dream, and transition easily from day to night. I use this almost every day!
Laura A.
I am going to start off by saying the smell of this palette is to die for! It is very universal in terms of it having priming, highlighting, transition and deepening shades. It is one palette that has everything you need in it. I think this palette is most amazing on blue and green eyes due to the peachy tones. The shadows blend beautifully and are highly pigmented. The only reason i gave this product 4 stars and not 5 is because there is a fair amount of fallout, but this should not be a problem if you do your eyes before your skin.
Jessica C.
Leytonstone, London
This is my first Too Faced Palette I've ever owned or tried, and I find most of the peachy browns really complement my skin tone! I find that Just Peachy and Luscious are the most wearable for me, where I don't really reach for the 'Bless her Heart' or the purples ('Delectable', Peach Pit, Talk Derby to Me).  I have yet to get sick of the peachy scent, and the I love the outer packaging and the peachy coral gradient. I think it is a good bang for your buck because the shadows will last a long time and they're all highly pigmented.
Penny T.
Perth
This is one of my all time favourite shadow palette!!! Omg I love it so so so much from the packaging to the colours and formulas. The package is supper cute in peach colour, as soon as you open the palette the sense will drive you crazy...I literally sat in my bed for like half an hour to smell it haha...it's insane but it smells so delicious. I love the colours because there are not only just natural colour, there are a few bright colours and shimmery in it. I would bring it everywhere I go and don't have to worry about my shadow I'd not matching with my outfit. Really pigmented, very easy to blend and last long.
Rhea A.
My mom bought me this a few months ago and i noticed this palette is the one that I've been reaching for since i had it. First, the shades in this palette are so gorgeous! Second, the smells is so freaking good! I keep smelling whenever i have this palette on my hand. Third, the pigmentation is incredible. I like how it feels so buttery and not powdery when you pick it up on your brush. This is one of the palette that everyone should have. This is definitely my go-to palette! Thanks mum for this palette, you made a great choice!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Omg this palette😍 they have so many colour in this palette they are so smooth and very pigmented. You can do so many style whit this! The smell is so good i wash very suprise how the smell was strong! This is little bit pricy but work the price! I recomed you try it if you lobe simple eyeshadows look😍
Tiannia H.
Too Faced Sweet Peach pallet is one of my FAVS! I use this eye shadow collection on a daily basis and I love it! First off I love how it smells like peaches and it also comes with 3 how to glamour guide steps that you can do. Peaches & Cream, Smoldering Peach and Southern Belle. It only takes you about 3 minutes to apply and it's easy! The eyeshadow goes great with my skin complexion as well.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.