BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Kaushiy H.
My most favorite and go to palette. The peachy colours are just perfect for my Asian skin tone and all the shades are so pigmented. Very easy to blend and also stay put through out the day. I usually like fruity perfumes so this palette just smells amazing and wearing them makes you smell amazing. It's not just for nuetral eye looks but because of the shades in it you can go high glam and also use the same for simple natural look. Which I love. I find most of the other palettes have shades which leaves an ashy tone in my eye, which doesn't happen with this particular one. I can go on. It's safe to say I love everything about this and highly recommend you. And if you happen to have olive Asian skin tone like mine this will be your next best friend.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
The hype surrounding this palette is valid. I picked it up once it was re released and fell head over heels for it. The Color scheme is perfect and because of the range of shades is a good all year round palette. One minor gripe I have with it is that the peach smell is rather chemically and over powering but you don't smell it all once applied so it's something I can easily look past
Laurence C.
Saint-Hubert
La Sweet Peach est surement ma palette favorite du moment! Too Faced ont vraiment tapé dans le mille avec ce nouveau concept et cette nouvelle gamme de couleurs. De plus, elle offre une belle variété d'ombre mat, scintillant et métallique. Elle contient également une belle balance entre entre les couleurs neutre et des couleurs un peu plus sorties de l'ordinaire. La formule est aussi très bonne. Même si elle est légèrement différente de celle de la Chocolate Bar, reste que les ombres s'appliquent aussi bien sur les yeux. Vous pouvez vous la procurez directement dans un magasin Sephora proche de chez vous ou en ligne sur le site de Too Faced.
Renée T.
Toronto, ON
As a beginner for wearing eye makeup, this was my first palette I ever bought and I do not regret it! It smells so delicious (I even tried Bellini as a lip topper and it was pretty yummy). I love the theme and how all the colours relate to peaches. Even as a beginner, I found the shades to be beautiful and easy to use. I like how there's an even amount of mattes to shimmers in a variety of colours. It's crazy to me that a palette can offer white, pink, brown, purple and green. Like it sounds rotten, which it's supposed to be because it's inspired by peaches! Pure perfection!
Stacey S.
Manchester , Uk
I have always love too faced products and I love the sweet peach collection. I have fallen head over heels with this palette and it is definitely my go to eyeshadows. I love the smell, the pigments of each colour and they blend so easily. The perfect palette for beginners and professionals. If you love too faced products or thinking of joining the too faced fan club then don't hesitate. You won't regret it! ❤️❤️
Ann marie H.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
This is my HG palette i love it and always find myself reaching for it more than my other palettes. The gorgeous peach scent fills the room and makes it feel summery. With 18 stunning shades you can acheive a multitude of beautiful looks from natural to bridal and smokey eyes the perfect palette for summer and day looks. The shadows blend really well and are super pigmented. They last all day and the shimmer shades work well wet or dry.
Lily T.
This is a beautiful product, it lasts all day so doesn’t at all rub off. It is great quality for the price and there is plenty of shades too and all the shadows blend easily to make a seamless finish! This product is fab so would highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a new palette
Malin L.
Lindome
You can never go wrong with too faced. As I said in the anastasia beverly hills review, you just have to touch it with the brush and you've got plenty enough of colour.
I think Too Faces / ABH/ Urban Decay palettes are the best ones when it comes to last long. (both the palette and the face) But I think my favourite is Too Faced. There is none other palette I've tried and felt that I had to tell my friends about, which wasn't really appreciated since 95% of them is guys.. But I've never been so shocked about the quality and how easy it is to use and blend.
I don't have anything bad to say about anything Too Faced has ever done.
Zoe T.
This is a lovely palette. I don't use it as much as I'd like because I prefer more matte shades and this contains a lot of shimmer. However, most of the shimmers are beautiful. There is one that is horribly pigmented, but other than that the shadows apply and wear beautifully.
Georgia N.
The colours in this palette are very pigmented, it smells very much like peaches which it claims to do on the packaging, the packaging matches the theme of peaches and the transition colours in the packaging and the palette itself work very nicely together, a downside to this would be that it is on the pricey side, however I believe that is worth the money as it comes with a good amount of product, I would consider buying it again
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.