BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Necarlys P.
miramar, FL
I absolutely love this palette. I find myself reaching for this everyday even though I love other palettes and reluctantly bring those out when I know I've used this one a bit too much.

When I was first introduced to eye-shadow I wanted something that would compliment my brown eyes and olive tan skin. Alot of the eye-shadows out there lean too cool and alot of the shadows are too pale for my skin tone. When this came out it was a no brainer. There are deep tones for transitions and the peachy/pinks give my complexion life.
Sneha A.
I purchased this palette in Sephora for $59 CAD plus tax. I was so excited when I got this palette. I really like the layout of colours and there are a lot of links looks that can be created with it.

When I searched the colours on my hand the shadows weren't all impressive but knowing that swatches can be different than how it looks on the eyes, I was willing to give it another try.

When I put them on my eyes, I had the same issue. Many of the shadows were not pigmented enough or did not show up on my skin tone. Some of the colours were a little hard to blend and ended up looking patchy on my skin tone.

The only colours I really loved from the palette are Luscious, Puree and Summer Love
Emily M.
I find the smell in this palette very fake and too strong at times. I'm not particularly sensitive to smell so was surprised to that it made me feel nauseous at one point. I find one shade in the palette (luscious) is lovely and metallic, but pretty much all of the other shimmers are useless. They take a lot of building up to get any depth. The mattes are nice, but not revolutionary. Same with the packaging. The picture I've included has the shades (from left to right): Luscious finger, Luscious brush, Cobbler finger, Cobbler brush, Bless Her Heart finger, Bless Her Heart brush, Delectable finger, Delectable brush. I swiped every shade 3 times with my finger, and 3 times with my brush. This product is NOT worth the hype and price tag.
Morgan P.
This pallete is so pigment such good quality definitely worth the value I strongly recommend you get this item not only it's worth your money it makes your makeup stand out even better I am so glad I purchased this item it saved my life!
Sophie H.
Brisbane
This is a really good product smells good and is pigmented and I'm a first time user to that product when I'm finnished in gonna get a new one this pallet isn't chalky and blends great the pallet is pricey I would recommend this product it's great and as you  As you know, the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette has been in and out of stock at the blink of an eye. It’s sold out pretty much every single place it has launched thus far including Macy’s earlier this morning. Apparently peach is a very popular eyeshadow shade either that or the fact that the palette is scented like peaches is what’s driving makeup lovers crazy! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Laura L.
This palette is so great! First of all, I love palettes with a lot of pinky shades in them, so this one is perfect for me. There are several pinky colors and the rest of the shades are complementary to those. I tend to hold the mirror from the palette up to my face when applying, and the scent of it is so lovely. Very peachy indeed. Pigmentation is top notch and are quite blendable. The only thing that throws me off about this palette is that it makes a bit of a rattly noise when I move it, and it makes me feel like a part of it is loose or something. But that's not even a big deal. It seems to be well intact. Would definitely support your decision to purchase this palette!
Jennifer K.
Burnaby, BC
This is my favorite palette I have purchased this year, and probably my favorite palette in my entire collection. This palette offers a great range of shades, and is one of the only palettes I have purchased where I have used every shade. This palette can take you from daytime office to night time glam, since it is extremely versatile, and one I always travel with for that reason. All of the shades are very pigmented, blend out beautifully, and have such a gorgeous buttery formula. When used with a good eye primer, these shades also have amazing staying power. I would highly recommend this palette based on the versatility and quality. Oh, and it smells absolutely amazing!
Angelica D.
Arequipa
Recently I had the opportunity to acquire this palette, I really liked the color of the packaging, besides that they have a very pleasant smell and I do not know if the shadows are edible or not but note that they have a sweetened flavor I do not know why, but they give I want to eat them in terms of the colors I liked them have beautiful colors, it matches me that pigment very well except two that I found that do not have the same quality the purple colors were very different not pigmentan iggual than the previous ones, something that if I like The palette is that colors come both satin and matt that I love that feel that allows you to play with different types of look.
Sheena P.
Dubai
The Too faced peach palette has got to be one of my favourites.

Packaging is is sturdy hence great to travel with. The palette contains a mirror which really elevates this palette. It contains 18 highly pigmented colours which is extremely complementary on my golden/tan complexion. All shades are extremely usable to create various looks. There is a bit of fallout during makeup application. The shadows are extremely creamy hence comfortable on my eyes and easy to blend.   Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Elinga T.
This palette is absolutely amazing because this palette got very nice colours. SMELL AMAZING!!! This eye shadows is very easy to blend and the shadows are really pigmented:) This palette i buy in Debenham's shop. Package is freaking cute:) Definitely recommend!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.