BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Lily T.
This is a beautiful product, it lasts all day so doesn’t at all rub off. It is great quality for the price and there is plenty of shades too and all the shadows blend easily to make a seamless finish! This product is fab so would highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a new palette
Malin L.
Lindome
You can never go wrong with too faced. As I said in the anastasia beverly hills review, you just have to touch it with the brush and you've got plenty enough of colour.
I think Too Faces / ABH/ Urban Decay palettes are the best ones when it comes to last long. (both the palette and the face) But I think my favourite is Too Faced. There is none other palette I've tried and felt that I had to tell my friends about, which wasn't really appreciated since 95% of them is guys.. But I've never been so shocked about the quality and how easy it is to use and blend.
I don't have anything bad to say about anything Too Faced has ever done.
Zoe T.
This is a lovely palette. I don't use it as much as I'd like because I prefer more matte shades and this contains a lot of shimmer. However, most of the shimmers are beautiful. There is one that is horribly pigmented, but other than that the shadows apply and wear beautifully.
Georgia N.
The colours in this palette are very pigmented, it smells very much like peaches which it claims to do on the packaging, the packaging matches the theme of peaches and the transition colours in the packaging and the palette itself work very nicely together, a downside to this would be that it is on the pricey side, however I believe that is worth the money as it comes with a good amount of product, I would consider buying it again
Liz C.
lethbridge, AB
I wasn't initially sure about how I was going to feel about this once it got into my hands but O.M.G, this palette is amazing! While I haven't tried every color yet, so far I am extremely impressed with the pinks. My favorite being Bellini, I can't get over how amazing that color is! They are super soft and there isn't a huge amount of fallout. Plus it smells like peaches! Not as strong as their highlighter kit or blush but its still there.  I highly recommend this item
Isla C.
Glasgow
Some of the colours on this palettes are amazing and I really like the matte colours however a primer is definitely required. The mattes do also kick up a lot of excess however with 18 shades I do think there was a big variety of colours and that they did blend very well to create a soft look. The sparkle ones didn't appear particularly sparkly when used however this may have been due to my base. Overall I thought it was a nice palette and I do feel a lot of different looks could be created with it.
juliana v.
I love this palette of shadows because, the picmentacion is excellent, it has some shades that you can use for the day and also for the night taking a lot of variety in the colors and also packaging is beautiful, it is metallic and thus gives more security to the shadows , Because if you fall do not easily break even these shadows are not dusty, are very compact and its smell is wonderful, is very sweet, my favorite palette!!
Elena N.
Galati
here are winners and losers in the palette; most of the mattes were soft enough that they kicked up a lot of excess and sheered out on the lid, while the more matte shades with sparkle didn’t have much sparkle translate. There were two major duds in the palettes (both purples–wasn’t totally surprised), and then in general, Too Faced eyeshadow formula is one that really requires a primer for pigmentation, blendability, and longevity. If you use primer and don’t already have a slew of go-to warm neutrals to go to, you might still consider it. It has a sweet, peachy scent that I can smell with the palette closed (but in the same room), but I don’t notice any lingering scent when the eyeshadows are applied.
Pippa B.
I absolutely love this palette! Is it over hyped? Definitely not! When I look at this palette I get instantly inspired to create many looks! Although in Australia it is a pricey palette retailing at $70 dollars. To all those people saying the smell is to strong, i think it's more on the subtle side. I love the smell so much. But If you are sensitive to smell, I would recommend giving it a good sniff in stores before purchasing. The shadow are very creamy but blend able. Love this palette!
Helena M.
Brantford, ON
The Sweet Peach is my first palette from Too Faced and I love it! The colours range from bright to dark, matte to shimmer and all blend beautifully! There is a peach scent from the palette but I find it makes me feel kind of light headed if I smell it too much in a short period of time. The pink/orange gradient tin packaging is so beautiful and I love how there's a mirror inside. I did wait online for a few hours when it re-launched and I was pleased to get a free little pouch with it and have been loving it ever since! Love this palette and recommend it to beginners as well as makeup collectors such as myself!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.