BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Ruby M.
This is honestly the best eyeshadow pallete ever , it' so pigmented and has such a nice shade range ! The only problem that I have with this is that the mirror feels quiet cheap but the packaging is amazing and even though it' pricey I love it so much
Concetta C.
East Sussex, Hastings
My first time with #toofaced I love everything about this palette, the shimmer shades, the mattes, the scent, the pigments that are great and the long lasting effect. I’m just in love with toofaced Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Fiorella H.
Babahoyo
Too faced eyeshadow palettes are amazing, the pigment is by another world. I love this for all the variety color that the palettes have and omg it smells so delicious, is like you are going to eat when you are going to makeup you haha
Rebecca W.
I love this palette, it’s one of my favourites. It’s easy to apply and blends beautifully. Every colour is wearable. It’s one of the best Too Faced palettes, I would definitely by this again and I would highly recommend this.
Esther C.
I love love love the smell of this too faced sweet peach eyeshadow, it smells so good and it’s pretty long lasting, love the colours on the packaging, nice peachy colours, if I could get my hands on it I would defiantly buy it again
Emma C.
Morden Road, Newport
I love this palette so much. My only doe sit look super pretty but it smells and tastes (don’t judge me) amazing. The colours are gorgeous and give off a lot of pigment. When I hit on I am definitely going to buy another one.
Amy W.
DISCOYD
I want this item so badly.. I haven't tried it but I've seen it in store, it smells like peaches and the shades look so good!! I love the range of shades from pink to purples and Browns, even a green? I would love to try this
Ashlie R.
Waterloo, ON
I totally caved and bought this when it was first released. Unfortunately, it didn't meet my expectations. The chocolate bar palette still beats this every time, and I find the peach scent fairly overwhelming after a while.
Taylor F.
edmonton
I love love love this product!! It has the most beautiful colours and their so pigmented! The pallet goes from nude peach to a perfect matte smoky eye! I definitely recommend this product!
hey, H.
Such cute colors for the spring an summer! 2017 was a very peachy inspired year! The eyeshadows are so pigmented and they´re worth the palette's price! I bought it at Sephora. Would 100% buy bit again! Super Recommend it
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.