BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
B W.
I don't know to buy this as it was a bit expensive for my budget that week I'm so glad I did absolutely love it smells of peaches 🍑 and is so easy to blend 😘I bought the semi sweet chocolate palette as well that is brilliant as well 😍😍
Leah P.
Daventry
This is my all time favourite palette , the colours are so pigmented and easy to blend and very long lasting on my eyes , i use this product all the time in my beauty routine and i would buy it again!
Rachel B.
Oshawa, ON
Such a beautiful palette, especially for summer! I honestly have bad nothing to say about it, the colours are beautifully pigmented, easy to blend and not to mention that it smells so amazing! I love Too Faced eyeshadow palettes and this one is no exception
Regina D.
Brighton
Love this palette! so pretty and smells SO good! I will say that there are a few colours that are bit more difficult to blend using a brush and definitely are easier to apply using your finger? Not the best pigment I've seen in a palette in this sparky colours but the mattes are great, over all good quality for what your paying.
Hanna M.
Love the colour selection and the scent is amazing. Reach for this pallet fairly often even though I own quite a few different ones. Quality is great and I like that the packaging is made out of metal so it's very durable for travelling. There are so many different looks you can great with this palette. Would definitely recommend.
Jamie L.
St.Johns
Love this product got it from Sephora and it is my absolute favourite  given to me as a gift my eye color is blue very long lasting eyeshadow makes my eyes pop I've used this product for almost a year.  I would certainly recommend it to anyone beautiful  Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Tamara S.
Kanata
I really love this product! The formula and the pigmentation are amazing! I bought it at Sephora not so long ago and it's incredible! It's very long lasting, but the only thing is that I think they could have put more "peachy" colors.
emma C.
Dublin Ireland
Such amazing pallet , smell is over powering in my opinion not a peach fan! But this is my fave palette , shadows are so creamy and a dream to blend out highly recommend to anyone that loves their warm nuturals with a pop off peach😁
Elisabeth W.
Frankfurt am Main
I really enjoy the shade selection although I did expect it to have more peach tones. Compared to other palettes like my Kat Von D ones the pigmentation of the shades isn’t that great. However if I apply them directly with my fingers they work very well. I would recommend this palette to someone who likes very neutral makeup.
Paula S.
Ok, so this product it's super cute and amazing. First of all THE. SMELL, period. The presentation it's super cute and when it comes to the product itself I totally adore it. There are so many mixable colors that you can creat many looks. The matte colors are good, but I have to say that there are cheaper brands that are better. But you can't ask for better when it comes to the shiny ones, they are just great.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.