BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
emma C.
Dublin Ireland
Such amazing pallet , smell is over powering in my opinion not a peach fan! But this is my fave palette , shadows are so creamy and a dream to blend out highly recommend to anyone that loves their warm nuturals with a pop off peachūüėĀ
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
I am obsessed with this palette too faced do make up so well. Not only are the products amazing but also the packaging. I hunted high and low to get my hands on this bad boy and finally got it. I love the scent of peach throughout the product. There is a fanatastic range of shadows to create many a look. Fantastic use it a lot
Paris S.
Tayport, Fife
I could not love this palette any more!! The colours are incredible and I'm actually running out of certain ones, so will have to repurchase this soon. Too faced shadows are so highly pigmented and great value for money. I would definitely recommend this!!
Jessica S.
715 viscount road unit 3 london ontario
I was torn between this palette and Chocolate Bar but I'm glad I chose this one. My nickname is Peaches so there may have been a little bias in my decision making process but the colors are nicely pigmented and looks great on brown skin while nicely complementing my brown eyes. I tried "Peach Pit" today and I love, love, LOVE it!!!

Too Faced has gained a new fan :)
Raegan D.
The colors are so beautiful and it's really blendable. Also add the sweet peachy smells that it gives, this is a perfect palette for me. The way it turns out when it is use it's really amazing. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Emma T.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of the best pallets I've ever had, it gives a ton of pigment and has beautiful colors! Its a little pricey at $49 but in my opinion it was well, well worth it! I would totally recommend due to its awesome everyday shades along with its more daring shades also.
Paula S.
Ok, so this product it's super cute and amazing. First of all THE. SMELL, period. The presentation it's super cute and when it comes to the product itself I totally adore it. There are so many mixable colors that you can creat many looks. The matte colors are good, but I have to say that there are cheaper brands that are better. But you can't ask for better when it comes to the shiny ones, they are just great.
Elisabeth W.
Frankfurt am Main
I really enjoy the shade selection although I did expect it to have more peach tones. Compared to other palettes like my Kat Von D ones the pigmentation of the shades isn’t that great. However if I apply them directly with my fingers they work very well. I would recommend this palette to someone who likes very neutral makeup.
Vivian N.
This product is amazing!! The smell and pigmentation of each shadow is great, really easy to apply and very bendable. Really like the packaging, how it's in a tin box and it smells like peaches. I would buy this product again because I really enjoy the peach colour scheme, it worked really well with my eyes and skin tone.
layan y.
ajman
My most favorite and go to palette. The peachy colours are just perfect for my Asian skin tone and all the shades are so pigmented. Very easy to blend and also stay put through out the day. I usually like fruity perfumes so this palette just smells amazing and wearing them makes you smell amazing. It's not just for nuetral eye looks but because of the shades in it you can go high glam and also use the same for simple natural look. Which I love. I find most of the other palettes have shades which leaves an ashy tone in my eye, which doesn't happen with this particular one. I can go on. It's safe to say I love everything about this and highly recommend you. And if you happen to have olive Asian skin tone like mine this will be your next best friend.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.