BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Charlie-anne G.
My absolute favourite eye shadow palette! Soo impressed with it which I’m thankful for after the price of it. Beautiful colours and great packaging with the cute details on the metal case. Very pigmented shades with little or no fall out on application and to top it all the palette smells of peaches!
Tine D.
Sindal
I was actually a bit disappointed on this palette since I love my other Too Faced products. The colors are so nice but I miss more pigmentation. A few of the darker colors are okay pigmented but the rest is a bit disappointing for a Too Face product. I love the fact that it actually smells like peaches🍑
layla s.
Love the shades in this pallete my favourite shades are 1.charmed I'm sure 2.summer yum and 3.luscious. They are very rich in pigment and blend so well. Also smells delicious!!
Alice C.
I received this as a present and at first I wasn't really enthusiast but later on, I started loving it because most of the shades are pigmented, creamy and easy to blend on the eye. the only issue I had was with the "dark side" of the palette... I found the purple shades very hard to blend!!!!
Guusje J.
Tilburg
First of all: those colours are amazing, they all go so well together and are so subtle but amazing. Second of all: Look how cute the packaging is, keeping it all in the theme. And third of all: Why isn't there a perfume of that smell yet? Those shadows smell amazing! Love this and would recommend it to everyone
Delaney B.
St, ON
This is my go to eyeshadow pallete for a sweet, peachy nude look. Perfect for everyday looks and night on the town looks. Blendable, easy formula. The smell of this eyeshadow is to die for. Every time I open it, the smell of sweet fresh peaches fills the room.

No fallout issues. Highly recommend.
Courtney L.
Paris, ON
This is still one of my favourite palettes . The colour are so warm and rich. Goes on like butter And it SMELLS amazing! Who would have thought?! It's a go to for me on most days, I would definitely repurchase when my palette gets low again. Love it for personal use and I use it in my kit as well
Annabelle M.
Aix En Provence
This is my favorite palette. All the colors are super pretty and easy to wear. The shimmers are not the most pigmented but they work great with a primer.
I use it every day for a natural look. Summer Yum and Bellini are my favorite to wear!
Not a fan of the peachy scent but it’s not bothering me.
Kate R.
Edmonton
Love this palette. I love all the chocolate palette and I knew I would love this the first time I layed eyes on. I’m more of a medium-dark skin tone and warm colours just look great on my skin and this pallet definitely exceeded my expectations. And every time I open my eyeshadow drawer, I get a wiff of that yummy peach scent. Love this palette!
Neala G.
Love this palette so much. A variety of beautiful colours, has mattes, shimmers and glittery colours. It is super pigmented and easy to blend. This is my first time using it but I love it so much. I would recommend to anyone as you can make soft neutral and full on glam looks with this palette.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.