BY TOO FACED #16 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Emily W.
Leeds
This product is insanely good! I bought this when I saw the packaging and fell in love, I didn't expect too much as I'd never really tried Too Faced before but wow this product raised the bar. The smell is lovely and the colours are beautiful. I plan on buying another one of these so I never run out of the eyeshadows, its my go to palette.  Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Nicole P.
At first I was very skeptical about this palette as I had never tried too faced shadows before, but this palette is phenomenal! Utterly pigmented, fab colour selection and Luscious is my all time favourite shade. The only thing that could pit people off is the scent of the shadows, but when on the eye is not bothersome whatsoever. If you only had to get 1 too faced palette I would always say sweet peach.
Sheena L.
I love the peach smell it is not too overpowering. The packaging is sleek and beautiful. As most too faced products i went in with high expectations and they did not disappoint me the shadows are very pigmented and have a fair colour range this palette is great combined with another or on its own. Every makeup lover needs this palette it is my holy grail
Kimberley S.
Hastings
Not to sure what to make of this palette, love the packaging and the smell! Some shades, but only few are nicely pigmented and suit the palette. Most are very chalky and don't apply great. Really disappointed with the green it was swatched so nicely on people but when I do it it's like a sheer grey with olive glitter in it, not what I was expecting from too faced at all, chocolate bar palettes are a really nice formula!
Leanne H.
St Catharines
Currently this is my favourite. I got it for my birthday and I am in love, I basically need to force myself to use my other makeup. It smells incredible, the colours and beautiful and blendable. I'm a huge fan of too faced and they are probably my favourite brand. Their quality is always impressing me.
Milly V.
Wellington
Excellent quality, products blend seamlessly and are highly pigmented. The shimmers are very pigmented and metallic on the lids without having to wet the brush. The shimmers don't last all day on the lids as the pigment weakens and they all look bronze-y Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Lia C.
Enfield , enfield
This palette contains beautiful and unique colours, 'candied peach' is my favourite colour in the whole palette it's a gorgeous light pink colour.The packaging of this palette is adorable and it also smells like peaches which is a bonus!
Overall I recommend you all go out and try this palette,it is worth the money.
Anna C.
Being a make up artist I do find this product to be very versatile as you can use it to create the softest bridal looks to dark grungy looks too. The actual shadows blend like a dream and last long on the eyes. The packaging is the cutest and we cannot forget the fact that the eye shadows smell like peaches! I love this product and I do recommend it to anyone who is starting out their make up kit!
Bella R.
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette! I think that it gives me the summer vibes. I love the colors especially now it's summer the peach colors really make a difference. The quality of the product is really good, I would recommend you guys to try this out and see for yourselves! :)
Lauren S.
Toronto, ON
MY HOLY GRAIL! This palette is for sure my #1 - I couldn't live without it. The shadows are SO creamy and pigmented. They're so easy to use because they're extremely blendable. THIS PALETTE SMELLS. SO. DAMN. GOOD! Every time I open it I get so happy and I swear you can smell it throughout the day on your eyelids lmao. The colours are diverse enough that you can get a simple look or something bolder
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.